Interacting with NPC's menu items?

robkule424

Hi

I'm trying to interact with the saw-mill operator and click buy all when after I select oak logs. I've been going through the API and can't seem to find the right method to use.

Here's what I currently have to interacting with the saw-mill dude. You can see I tried manually buying the logs through the mouse.click method but that didn't seem to be working either... How would I go about using the API for it to detect the menu once I buy-logs from the operator? Thanks

if(sawmilloperator.isVisible()){
    				log("PLANKING!!!!!!!");
    				 sawmilloperator.interact("Buy-Plank");
    				 sleep(3000);
    				Mouse mouse = new Mouse();
    				 mouse.click(334,118,false);

Alright so once you interact with the guy, a widget pops up, you can use the widgets api to interact with that thing. In the bot client, check settings->debug->widgetdebugger to find the widget ids wink.png  

hint: use widgets.get, widgets.isVisible and widgets.interact to program the interaction

Good luck, if you can't find the ids or smth feel free to post here or pm me and I'll visit the saw-mill guy to help you out smile.png

Edited by Flamezzz

Alright so once you interact with the guy, a widget pops up, you can use the widgets api to interact with that thing. In the bot client, check settings->debug->widgetdebugger to find the widget ids wink.png  

hint: use widgets.get, widgets.isVisible and widgets.interact to program the interaction

Good luck, if you can't find the ids or smth feel free to post here or pm me and I'll visit the saw-mill guy to help you out smile.png

Ok, I'm trying to use the widget debugger, but I'm a bit confused on how it works. I'll hover over the plank menu, and the log I want to select, but how do I know which one is the parent, child and grandchild? There's three colors it shows when I hover, green, red and white. What does the 'R' and '-' mean?

I wish the api provided a bit more information... any tips?

Ok, I'm trying to use the widget debugger, but I'm a bit confused on how it works. I'll hover over the plank menu, and the log I want to select, but how do I know which one is the parent, child and grandchild? There's three colors it shows when I hover, green, red and white. What does the 'R' and '-' mean?

I wish the api provided a bit more information... any tips?

I can help you trough TV. I'll send you my skype Edited by Psvxe