[Very Cheap] Fire Cape Service [Limited]

Captain America

I have the same problem. I payd 5m for service didn't replied on Skype or forum message. 1day now.

Jordan?

Hello Jordan, I have been waiting for the service 2days, you havn't replied into my osbot forum message. Also you been active on forum, I need to ask you if you are going to provide the service, which I have aleady paid for, or I have to make a dispute, and write a feedback?

guys jordann is like my good friend, and i would like you to know that hes very busy cuz very bad something happended to real friend and he's trying to rid off that first jordan will do your work as soon he can as soon he get recovered Thanks!

guys jordann is like my good friend, and i would like you to know that hes very busy cuz very bad something happended to real friend and he's trying to rid off that first jordan will do your work as soon he can as soon he get recovered Thanks!

To make this clear, he has been ignoring me on skype, on osbot.forum and also being active on at the same TIME(buying/sellings GP on forum) . ANd then you are still claiming that he has problems? Sounds interesting.