Mirror mode after 2 day ban?

im nt

Tbh these topics kind of make me mad...like once you get your 2 day ban, the Jagex systems watch your account a lot more closely.

There is always a risk, no one can tell you for sure you won't get banned whatever you do... also would be helpful to know whether you were using mirror when you got your 2 day ban bc in that case you prob will get banned

Tbh these topics kind of make me mad...like once you get your 2 day ban, the Jagex systems watch your account a lot more closely.

There is always a risk, no one can tell you for sure you won't get banned whatever you do... also would be helpful to know whether you were using mirror when you got your 2 day ban bc in that case you prob will get banned

I strictly use Mirror as read in the post.

I strictly use Mirror as read in the post.

Sorry I meant to say if you are going to continue using the script you were banned with and the amount of hours you used to bot...

If you bot a diferent skill using a difference script (thats ofc premium and has good reviews) and use a paid VPN (not a free one that is tied to a bunch of other botters & goldfarmers).. and again use mirror with 4 hours like you said prob a lot safer.. but again NOT guaranteed

You probably shouldn't if you're going to use the same script you got banned for. In my own experience, I've found ban rates to definitely be higher(/quicker) both for scripts I've already been caught with and also following a two-day ban. Maybe you won't get banned the next day, but if you really fear losing the account then I wouldn't.

I think you would get caught in no time to be honest even if you are using mirror mode.

You got caught on that account once and now they are most like monitoring that account more than usual.

Don't take the risk unless you really don't care about the account and just start botting a new one on a VPN and play legit on other or try to sell the other one to someone who would play legit on it.

I think you would get caught in no time to be honest even if you are using mirror mode.

You got caught on that account once and now they are most like monitoring that account more than usual.

Don't take the risk unless you really don't care about the account and just start botting a new one on a VPN and play legit on other or try to sell the other one to someone who would play legit on it.

+1. If it has decent stats, selling it would be be a great idea.