PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

On 3/28/2017 at 3:28 PM, ProjectPact said:

Basically, you have a mule account, and you enter the username on the script when it starts up. Then let you bot hunt chins for a bit, and when he has over 30, just log in, or walk to, your bot and he will automatically trade you all his chins. Super simple, fast, and efficient. 

Ahh thought it was more like the bot would be able to login a mule account like in a new tab and then trade. :P I don't really watch my bots so having to log in manually to trade isn't my thing. No big deal though, thanks for responding :D

21 minutes ago, DragonbornX said:

Ahh thought it was more like the bot would be able to login a mule account like in a new tab and then trade. :P I don't really watch my bots so having to log in manually to trade isn't my thing. No big deal though, thanks for responding :D

You would have to have an entirely different script that would use your mule to log into and collect the chins for something like that to work. :) But no one is going to want to sign into a botting client with their mule, thats dumb. :D Which is why I made it to where you just walk up to your bot and he trades you instead. 

2 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

You would have to have an entirely different script that would use your mule to log into and collect the chins for something like that to work. :) But no one is going to want to sign into a botting client with their mule, thats dumb. :D Which is why I made it to where you just walk up to your bot and he trades you instead. 

i don't mind signing into a mule on a bot client, it's not like I (and probably other people) only have one. but alright nbd

is it just me or script not starting???

I hit start and stays like its trying to load but never does... weird

ERROR][Bot #1][03/31 05:18:11 PM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at lemons.api.auX.l(qn:215)
    at lemons.api.auX.l(qn:127)
    at lemons.api.auX.l(qn:135)
    at lemons.api.script.TaskScript.onLoop(aj:639)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(ih:18)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][03/31 05:18:11 PM]: Terminating script ProjectPact's AIO Hunter...
[ERROR][Bot #1][03/31 05:18:11 PM]: boop
java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\chand\OSBot\Data\projectpact\logs\ProjectPact's AIO Hunter_2017-03-31_17-17-49.txt (The system cannot find the path specified)
    at java.io.FileOutputStream.open0(Native Method)
    at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Unknown Source)
    at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at lemons.api.auX.l(qn:13)
    at lemons.api.auX.l(qn:215)
    at lemons.api.auX.l(qn:127)
    at lemons.api.auX.l(qn:135)
    at lemons.api.script.TaskScript.onLoop(aj:639)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(ih:18)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Edited by mrod9228