PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

1 hour ago, ashleyasaur said:

I would like to request a refund for this script.

I botted on an aged account (membership since 2013) already had 40 hunter and a bunch of legit playtime on it.

Got a fresh new premium proxy, botted for 2 hours, logged out for a break, came back later and it was already banned.

That's utterly ridiculous and not what I paid for. This is the only script I used (on that account) and it's the only accounted I used on that proxy. There's no way it got banned for anything else except this script.

Unfortunately I don’t handle refunds, and you don’t qualify for a refund due to a ban. (These aren’t my rules) with that being said, maybe there are ways we can improve what you are doing wrong. Where did you get the proxy? Have the used the proxy before? How many accounts have logged into the proxy? Is it a residential proxy? Have you ever been banned on your computer before? Have you tried clearing out your random.dat?

1 hour ago, ashleyasaur said:

I would like to request a refund for this script.

I botted on an aged account (membership since 2013) already had 40 hunter and a bunch of legit playtime on it.

Got a fresh new premium proxy, botted for 2 hours, logged out for a break, came back later and it was already banned.

That's utterly ridiculous and not what I paid for. This is the only script I used (on that account) and it's the only accounted I used on that proxy. There's no way it got banned for anything else except this script.

sucks dick bro, but unfortunately thats how the game works. If you got perma'd on an old acc with legit play time then you must have gotten a 2day ban prior. Also, i used a proxy on a legit acc i did from scratch (90's on cb stats, mory hard done) and got the banhammer after a few weeks. I suggest you use mirror mode

3 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

Unfortunately I don’t handle refunds, and you don’t qualify for a refund due to a ban. (These aren’t my rules) with that being said, maybe there are ways we can improve what you are doing wrong. Where did you get the proxy? Have the used the proxy before? How many accounts have logged into the proxy? Is it a residential proxy? Have you ever been banned on your computer before? Have you tried clearing out your random.dat?

BlazingSEO is where the proxy came from. First time using it, its a residental proxy. I only used it on 1 account, my PC has never been banned previously. Not sure what random.dat is, whats it do and how do u clear it?

I was insanely careful with this one. I have previous botting knowledge but this one was perfect. old account, member for years, only botted 2 hours and logged out manually.

2 hours ago, Hunnies said:

sucks dick bro, but unfortunately thats how the game works. If you got perma'd on an old acc with legit play time then you must have gotten a 2day ban prior. Also, i used a proxy on a legit acc i did from scratch (90's on cb stats, mory hard done) and got the banhammer after a few weeks. I suggest you use mirror mode

what does mirror mode do? just mirrors a client? also the account im talking about was NEVER banned, can gladly upload a screenshot.

Edited by ashleyasaur

5 minutes ago, ashleyasaur said:

BlazingSEO is where the proxy came from. First time using it, its a residental proxy. I only used it on 1 account, my PC has never been banned previously. Not sure what random.dat is, whats it do and how do u clear it?

I was insanely careful with this one. I have previous botting knowledge but this one was perfect. old account, member for years, only botted 2 hours and logged out manually.

what does mirror mode do? just mirrors a client? also the account im talking about was NEVER banned, can gladly upload a screenshot.

Here you go buddy! I hope this helps!

http://www.projectpactscripting.com/PPOSB/tools/tools.html

15 minutes ago, 6ix 6ix said:

I have gotten 6 accounts from scratch hunter to 75 in the past 5 days. Botting max 4 hours a day. Eagle's Peak and Museum require a little babysitting other than that its been great. Thanks.

If you are going to be doing anymore eagles peak, will you please let me know. Trying to find where this bug is at talking to the guy in the cave. I just need an account to run and test it. Thanks!

9 minutes ago, WTCRsayready said:

Just picked up this script on my main, max melee with no botting history.  Will keep y'all updated and enjoying the script so far.

Rules are to never bot an account you wouldn't want to lose. That is any script, any bot, any amount of time. Best of luck though! 

[ERROR][Bot #1][06/15 08:22:42 PM]: Error in script onStart(): Project's AIO Hunter
java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: LOGGED_IN
    at lemons.api.a.b.cON.l(hi:56)
    at lemons.api.script.TaskScript.onStart(fo:392)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.iiiIIiiIiiii(jp:66)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.start(jp:252)
    at org.osbot.l.iiiIIiiIiiii(ur:273)
    at org.osbot.Lpt2.iIIiiiiIIIIi(sz:181)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][06/15 08:22:42 PM]: Terminating script Project's AIO Hunter...
[INFO][Bot #1][06/15 08:22:42 PM]: Script Project's AIO Hunter has exited!

Wont load then crashes with this error since update