PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

Just want to say awesome script! got me 75 hunter in about 3 days but now that i do black chins when i have it set to bank it gets to my amount and picks up the traps but then just stands there and says teleporting to edge but doenst actully move but if i run down and tele it will bank and run back up am i doing something wrong?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, 0squester said:

Just want to say awesome script! got me 75 hunter in about 3 days but now that i do black chins when i have it set to bank it gets to my amount and picks up the traps but then just stands there and says teleporting to edge but doenst actully move but if i run down and tele it will bank and run back up am i doing something wrong?

Think I tackled that bug already in the next update. Working really hard to get 6.0 out soon! I've got lots of new features and fixes coming with it, including a beta version of Varrock Museum mini quest to get 1-9 hunter done in 5 minutes ;)

2 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

Think I tackled that bug already in the next update. Working really hard to get 6.0 out soon! I've got lots of new features and fixes coming with it, including a beta version of Varrock Museum mini quest to get 1-9 hunter done in 5 minutes ;)

Sweet! Other then that badass script man!

• Like 1

Just now, 0squester said:

Sweet! Other then that badass script man!

Here is an unfinished update log for 6.0 :)

————————————

Hunter Updates v6.0:

————————————

• Added the Varrock Museum (BETA)
  • Added a new total price display for the Grand Exchange GUI
  • Fixed a multiple spam talking bug
  • Change from “progression mode” to “progressive leveling” in GUI
  • Fixed the grand exchange banking bug
  • Fixed a closing bank bug
  • Increased the speed of the inventory organizer slightly
  • Fixed the logger
  • Removed some debug spam
  • Continuously holds shift during the shift drop and release tasks
  • Fixed a trade handler bug
  • Fixed Red chinchompas not showing profit in progressive mode
  • Rewrote parts of the trade handler
  • Sped trade handler up
  • Fixed a running NPE
  • Fixed antiban timeout error
  • Lowered overall CPU consumption even more 
  • Added a new check to PickupAllTrapsTask
  • Fixed text messaging on Sprint phones
  • Added another check for walking to tiles
  • Rewrote PickupAllTrapsTask
  • Fixed a walking timeout
  • Sped up some advance mouse hover features
  • Fixed randomly teleporting to Castle Wars
  • Fixed bot thinking it was out of traps
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, mudskipper said:

Looked so cool I had to buy this :D So excited about this progressive leveling thing because I'm at 1 hunter. Btw is the progressive leveling still on beta? 

PS. Gotta post a proggy after im ready to go for chins <3

Yea, progressive is still in beta... but nearing the end of beta as I am pretty much running out of things to fix with it :D

New content is coming very soon as well if you scroll up, you can see a new changelog for 6.0 which comes with the Varrock Museum mini quest and tons of new fixes! <3 

Just got the script, it's okay so far. Having an issue where i'ts laying bird snares (crimson swifts), and then misclicking the snare and trying to lay another repeatedly either on top of or beside the existing trap (I'm like 8 hunter so I can only lay 1 at a time). It does this about ever 5+ catches, so I really have to babysit it. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

EDIT: Fixed the issue. Unchecked the "walk over traps" option and the misclicking stopped. Sometimes it will still try to lay 2 traps though even though I can only lay 1.

Edited by Narcotixx

3 hours ago, Narcotixx said:

Just got the script, it's okay so far. Having an issue where i'ts laying bird snares (crimson swifts), and then misclicking the snare and trying to lay another repeatedly either on top of or beside the existing trap (I'm like 8 hunter so I can only lay 1 at a time). It does this about ever 5+ catches, so I really have to babysit it. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

EDIT: Fixed the issue. Unchecked the "walk over traps" option and the misclicking stopped. Sometimes it will still try to lay 2 traps though even though I can only lay 1.

Fixed trapping issues in 6.0 :)

6 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

Try a restart of the client! It might not be detecting inventory correctly! 

tried it just now and still doesn't work strangely. I do have salmon in my inventory instead of sharks might that be a problem?

you can test it on my account if you want?

Edited by semriz

1 hour ago, semriz said:

tried it just now and still doesn't work strangely. I do have salmon in my inventory instead of sharks might that be a problem?

you can test it on my account if you want?

Do you have Discord? I'd love to help you figure out what the problem is! :)

My discord chat link is found on the first page of the thread 

• Mio changed the title to Project's AIO Hunter
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter