PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

UPDATE: 

As most of you know, OSBot has been offline today due to the update. With that being said, I was not able to conduct another run today. HOWEVER, last night I successfully went from level 1 to 65 (before I stopped it on my own). So progressive leveling is working great! Unfortunately, mirror mode will not work with progression due to mirror mode not being able to handle dialogues :/

I will be updating you guys more soon! :)

• Like 1

i need buy the items for progresive or the bot do?

Yes, just have the stuff in your inventory. Eventually I will add it to buy stuff for you, but for right now just have stuff in inventory (and wear a ring of dueling(8) and a games necklace(8). If you run out of either, the bot can go to your bank and look for more.)

When catching swamp lizards south of canifis I encountered something I wouldn't call a bug but rather an oversight of how actions are queued up and handled.

So if you are using more than 1 trap, and 2 traps collapse at the same time, the bot will first pick up / dismantle both traps. So it picks up one, runs to the other and picks that up aswell. Then it goes back to the first one and lays the trap. Anyone looking at this from a 3rd person view will either think you are mentally fucking retarded or that you are a bot. I suggest updating the logic your bot uses so that it doesn't do these very bot-like things.

When catching swamp lizards south of canifis I encountered something I wouldn't call a bug but rather an oversight of how actions are queued up and handled.

So if you are using more than 1 trap, and 2 traps collapse at the same time, the bot will first pick up / dismantle both traps. So it picks up one, runs to the other and picks that up aswell. Then it goes back to the first one and lays the trap. Anyone looking at this from a 3rd person view will either think you are mentally fucking retarded or that you are a bot. I suggest updating the logic your bot uses so that it doesn't do these very bot-like things.

Wouldn't consider it very bot like when you only have seconds before the net and top dissapwar, then you're a trap less, potentially two if you don't pick up both of them. I'll look into making things more smoothly, but I think picking up fallen traps is a number one priority

Wouldn't consider it very bot like when you only have seconds before the net and top dissapwar, then you're a trap less, potentially two if you don't pick up both of them. I'll look into making things more smoothly, but I think picking up fallen traps is a number one priority

Okay I can see the logic in that, but why does the bot, after it has picked up both traps, not place it on the branch where its standing? It always goes back to the first trap it picked up. So I see where you're coming from on the picking up part, but it should lay the trap closest to it after that. Hope I explained it clearly enough :p

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Project's AIO Hunter
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter
  • Maldesto featured, unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Maldesto unfeatured this topic