PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

Do you start the scripts at the spots or at the banks? The issue im noticing atm is the bot doesnt see tiles as huntable tiles such as itll still try to lay a box on a plant. Also it tends to right click walk here then right click to open box when a simple left click would save time as well save tons of misclicks. 

I currently have an account with 71 hunter and 72 hunter both ran on mirror clients both are still going not banned! The script is lovely other then what i posted I can't wait to have fun with it! gl on everything.

• Like 1

Do you start the scripts at the spots or at the banks? The issue im noticing atm is the bot doesnt see tiles as huntable tiles such as itll still try to lay a box on a plant. Also it tends to right click walk here then right click to open box when a simple left click would save time as well save tons of misclicks. 

I currently have an account with 71 hunter and 72 hunter both ran on mirror clients both are still going not banned! The script is lovely other then what i posted I can't wait to have fun with it! gl on everything.

Make sure you start the script in the spot where you are hunting! It can find the bank if it needs to on its own <3

Hey! Just Bought the script! Just to let anyone know, remember! this hunter script is the best one out there compared to the others! you know why? this script supports deadfall and pitfall while the other(you know whos) script doesnt! This script is key for gold farming bots to level quickly to chins! you low level and mid levels are the slowest! dont do them by hand! buy this script! cheers!

Problem with webwalking atm which is affecting how I grab the traps location. WIll hopefully be fixed soon. Other scripter's scripts are affected by this as well. Just hang tight smile.png

works perfectly fine! Cheers!

one issue Ive noticed that makes it suspect is once you drop a red salamander from your inventory, it will generally 75% of the time circle around in the inventory where the red sally once was, but was dropped. so it hovers and trys to find the red sally meanwhile it isnt there.

I also got a trial for a rival hunter script and i can gladly say this is much higher xp and utilizes all 4 red sally spots efficiently!

Edited by justin111111
  • Like 1

its having trouble detecting if nets are caught with sallys, itll get caught but still show the green box as in its an open trap thats empty. also the pathing is bad between 4 traps

I received a Bot Busting Moderator Ban.

I would look into purchasing VIP for Mirror mode. Bans reduce significantly since Injection clients are detectable.