dont miss out

Offering :

F2P

Cooks Assistant - No items required, or script will gather them
Demon Slayer - Have in inventory/bank: 1 gp, 1 buckets, 25 bones
Dorics Quest - Have in inventory/bank: 6 clay, 4 copper, 2 iron
Ernest The Chicken - No items required, or script will gather them
Rune Mysteries - No items required, or script will gather them
The Knights Sword - Have in inventory/bank: 1 redberry pie, 2 iron bars, any pickaxe
The Restless Ghost - No items required, or script will gather them
Vampire Slayer - Have in inventory/bank: hammer, if combat < 35, 15 of the food you picked

P2P

Creature Of Fenkenstrain (only does until you can access experiments) - No items required, or script will gather them
Druidic Ritual - No items required, or script will gather them
Dwarf Cannon - No items required, or script will gather them
Fight Arena - 5 gp, food of your choice
Fishing Contest - 5 gp, fishing rod, spade
Lost City - Any axe, food of your choice
Priest In Peril - at least 3 varrock teleport tablets, bucket, 20 of the food of your choice, 50 pure essence
Waterfall Quest - Rope, Games neck, Food of your choice, 6 air runes, 6 earth runes, 6 water runes

1. You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the owner of the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.
2. You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.
3. If there are any items required for the service, it is between you and the service owner to come to an agreement on who covers them
4. You MUST change your password after the service is completed
5. If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade)
6. Once the service is complete you must leave Feedback for the relevant parties involved
7. You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S and start the service
8. If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting)

I'm not entirely sure we allow free services (I will check when somebody is online) + you have not stated you will be botting you have just mentioned you will be using scripts, that is very vague and could be misleading. You would be FULLY responsible for bans if you were to bot which you don't state in your T.O.S. After the sketchy behaviour you displayed in the chat box earlier today i am going to close this although your intentions may be in good faith i'm not willing to run the risk. Closing.