70 attack-99 strength-70 defense- piety pure-progress

dirtydartt

Welcome boys

-My goal on this account is to bring it from the stats of 70 attack, 77 strength, 68 defense,60 prayer, and 80 magic, to a maxed 70 attack 70 defense 94 mage piety pking account!

-A majority of training will be done through CZAR ankous because of the money AND xp that I'll gain.

-As I'm starting this thread, I have around 110 quest points and need barrows gloves and fire cape and money for 70 prayer, (my three largest goals)

-I will update this thread when any significant updates occur such as a good loot at barrows or level milestones, until then, I'd love support, and have fun botting QwPha8E.png

Update-June 2nd- Got hacked on the first of June by a long time friend.

Bank was dropped, and untradables were dropped also, so the next few days will be spent regetting EVERY defender, and my torso back... Stats updated are                                                    

64cde0a1f26bd8ed83bb9f263f2e977b.png

Update-June 13th-Made some serious risk fighting gains and XP gains from ankous, at an 18m bank after my hack, and have gotten many strength and hp levels since my last update!

198fcf39f40c982ec55ac90440d61412.png

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/75342-suiciding-92-99-strength-in-one-proggy-wish-me-gl/

Go check out my thread that will be more updated --- 

Edited by dirtydartt

i've made a legit account which has similar stats to yours, i'm getting 75 attack and defence though for serp helm and vine whip godswords etc...

why are you staying 70? is there any reason or just because saves cb for dharok pking?

Mostly to save combat IDK though tbh =d

Updated le thread :) Juicy gainzzz

• Like 1