Jagex Account wealth Tracking is Advanced!

Stag

ive always thought jagex to have very little software in place to track trades. But just incase ive always been careful moving money around accounts. A few days ago i was running a large bot farm of woodcutters to make some start up cash for a bot farm. I didnt mind them getting banned as long as i got all the logs off the accounts before they were gone. It worked well and i made 2M from 30k+ oak logs. This was on saturday and sunday. I traded the logs onto a lvl 3 mule that was made on a US IP, put through tutorial island by hand and had 7 qp done manually to. I then sold the logs and transferred the cash onto another account. also clean IP and none botted. Today i log into the lvl 3 and its banned permo. 

This is quite an impressive amount of work on jagex's behalf. For only 2M to... they have traced trades across 12 accounts and banned them all. I never thought this was possible until now. It calls into question my whole theory on keeping my money safe on mules.

thoughts / discuss.

EDIT: i mean the account with the GP is banned btw. badly worded on recap, my bad

TLDR lost 2M on an account that had no relation to the bots.

Edited by Stag

let me tell you its very simple. They can see your hours played...exp gained time logged in out etc you making accounts 1 after another same ip is obvious. If you were a 'new' player why the fuck would they make new accounts 1 after another. You just have to think. Bot 'human like' to your best ability. Oh and F2p straight from tutorial >few hours played and straight to mining or whatever is obvious, why do you think there is a trade timer - 'you have to wait till your account gets older before you can do that' or something along those lines. It is all a procedure for jagex. 

Edited by kushad

ive always thought jagex to have very little software in place to track trades. But just incase ive always been careful moving money around accounts. A few days ago i was running a large bot farm of woodcutters to make some start up cash for a bot farm. I didnt mind them getting banned as long as i got all the logs off the accounts before they were gone. It worked well and i made 2M from 30k+ oak logs. This was on saturday and sunday. I traded the logs onto a lvl 3 mule that was made on a US IP, put through tutorial island by hand and had 7 qp done manually to. I then sold the logs and transferred the cash onto another account. also clean IP and none botted. Today i log into the lvl 3 and its banned permo. 

This is quite an impressive amount of work on jagex's behalf. For only 2M to... they have traced trades across 12 accounts and banned them all. I never thought this was possible until now. It calls into question my whole theory on keeping my money safe on mules.

thoughts / discuss.

Damn now I gotta check my mule, I did nearly the same thing.

let me tell you its very simple. They can see your hours played...exp gained time logged in out etc you making accounts 1 after another same ip is obvious. If you were a 'new' player why the fuck would they make new accounts 1 after another. You just have to think. Bot 'human like' to your best ability. Oh and F2p straight from tutorial >few hours played and straight to mining or whatever is obvious, why do you think there is a trade timer - 'you have to wait till your account gets older before you can do that' or something along those lines. It is all a procedure for jagex. 

i think you miss my point my friend, if i didnt want the bots to get banned i know how to do that. The tracing 3 trades is more concerning. You know how much code & memory is required to store that kind of information across a 40k player base? its fucking massive. 

i think you miss my point my friend, if i didnt want the bots to get banned i know how to do that. The tracing 3 trades is more concerning. You know how much code & memory is required to store that kind of information across a 40k player base? its fucking massive. 

new account level 3 traded out tutorial sus? yes

lets say any level 3 made fresh from tutorial is traced

think about it when you started someone traded you 2m as soon as you got out. What are your thoughts about that from 'not botted account' its sus

Edited by kushad

new account level 3 traded out tutorial sus? yes

lets say any level 3 made fresh from tutorial is traced

bots x 10 >  trade to mule > trades to second mule

all accounts have 7 QP and are well over 30 hrs old.

and its not about how obvious it is or how dumb or how amazeballs it is. Its the fact they have the code in place to do it.

i dont get why no1 thinks this is impressive. facep.gif

Edited by Stag

bots x 10 >  trade to mule > trades to second mule

all accounts have 7 QP and are well over 30 hrs old.

and its not about how obvious it is or how dumb or how amazeballs it is. Its the fact they have the code in place to do it.

i dont get why no1 thinks this is impressive. facep.gif

are your bots ban now? What if they traced that you botted then traded to the mule then to another mule? yes its impressive. They trace mules because obviously mules have all the money. Youre stupid to keep it on the botted account knowning you can be ban any moment, my guess is they track your bots trades. I even believe they watch you bot for a while so they do confirm you are trading to a mule hence the delay bans. If you have a account made from when osrs reopened and was legit stock it on there thats the best thing I feel.

are your bots ban now? What if they traced that you botted then traded to the mule then to another mule? yes its impressive. They trace mules because obviously mules have all the money. Youre stupid to keep it on the botted account knowning you can be ban any moment, my guess is they track your bots trades. I even believe they watch you bot for a while so they do confirm you are trading to a mule hence the delay bans. If you have a account made from when osrs reopened and was legit stock it on there thats the best thing I feel.

yes all 12 accounts banned, both mules and bots.

both mules were reasonably ' aged ' and never botted on? had legit noob levels to. plus made on IP's from separate countries. Thats either a huge guess on jagex's auto system which i dont think would be possible. or someone has physically gone through trade logs and seen it happen. a year ago this wasnt possible. You could keep 500m on a mule that traded 50 accounts and you know as long as it didnt bot, you were safe. This should concern players gold farming. Your mules with 1M are not safe. your mules with 500m are even less safe. Its becoming like real life. Do we really have to go to the trouble of funnelling money into 20 ? or 30? accounts to make sure we stay safe ?

Edited by Stag

yes all 12 accounts banned, both mules and bots.

both mules were reasonably ' aged ' and never botted on? had legit noob levels to. plus made on IP's from separate countries. Thats either a huge guess on jagex's auto system which i dont think would be possible. or someone has physically gone through trade logs and seen it happen. a year ago this wasnt possible. You could keep 500m on a mule that traded 50 accounts and you know as long as it didnt bot, you were safe. This should concern players gold farming. Your mules with 1M are not safe. your mules with 500m are even less safe. Its becoming like real life. Do we really have to go to the trouble of funnelling money into 20 ? or 30? accounts to make sure we stay safe ?

lol'd trade like a human play like a human be safe in game like you are safe inreal. What if... you trade a friend from bot account on your friends list then onto another account or through a few trades. I believe theres a flag system like specific trading. Long time ago my account got done for RWT because i traded it to a mule. Theres no possibly way to know anything unless you work inside jagex headquarters with the knowledge about bot banning

lol'd trade like a human play like a human be safe in game like you are safe inreal. What if... you trade a friend from bot account on your friends list then onto another account or through a few trades. I believe theres a flag system like specific trading. Long time ago my account got done for RWT because i traded it to a mule. Theres no possibly way to know anything unless you work inside jagex headquarters with the knowledge about bot banning

going to funnel GP through mutiple accounts + trading methods from now on. trade, drop trade, duel arena. something will work ;)

how would u know for a fact that they can see your hours played..etc or even how do u know this is there method? or is it just an educated guess?