Called a hacker...

Dutchpower

Disputed Member:[member=nikehttp://osbot.org/forum/user/81965-nike/?tab=feedback
Why it should be removed: im innocent
Details: this guy gave me his login details 1 week ago, he asked if i could do a service for him but i said i didnt have any time to do this and he found someone else to do the quests etc... now his accounts are hacked and he blames me for hacking but i havent even been on the accounts when he gave me the login etc... i feel just really bad that his accounts got hacked but i dont know why he blames me when there were other peoples on his account doing the service he wanted... i dont know how to proof im innocent because its hard for me to show i havent been on the accounts, he gave me negative feedback for hacking but i didnt :( im on osbot to get reputation and helping people out with my services, thanks in advance

Dutchpower

Link to topichttp://osbot.org/forum/user/101509-dutchpower/?tab=feedback

• Like 2

well the problem is, i cant really show i havent been on the accounts but i did not hack them, i havent even logged on to them when he gave me the information, since the service have be done there must be more people that had the account information... i dont know if he did change the password or inlog of the accounts after he gave them to me, but i havent logged on, i havent even played runescape from friday because i wasn't at home... i feel bad that i got blamed for hacking because i want to get some reputation and help people out with my service!

thanks.

• Like 1

Basically accs didn't have a registered email and I didn't want to put one on them because I resell the accs. Dutch power said he could do Mm for me a few days ago. He ended up never doing so I found some one else to do. He had info to account. Account had no money on it or items. Next day I make post about needing someone for dwarf cannon. He says he can do but after I give him info on accounts he says he can't do till later. So agian I go find some one else. Zakum did them last night for me. I've been traveling so had no time to change pass or reg email after. Also been working today. So I pay Zakum this afternoon for completing the quest he shows me the gyazos of completing the quest, so I pay him but when I go to try and log in the pass says invalid. I don't have a registered email on any of these accs so only way to change pass is to register it. All 5 accs pass had been changed and I know it was him because Zakum never had acess to the first account. The accounts had nothing on them of any value so no idea why he would take them... I would just like user banned

Nike wanted me to post this on his behalf, he is off at camp and is only mobile for a time being, 

I would also like to add I am doing a huge bot farm management service for nike which consist of 7 account and 5 of the account are unable to login with the user and password given I told this to nike and he typed up the report above, here is a lost of the accounts below.

Please only mod view acc names and passwords you can also try them all of the password are wrong. 

• Like 1

You can wanted me to be banned, but as i said im innocent, i haven't logged in to these accounts since i did not even had time to play, thats why i didn't do the service, its easy to say i am guilty but maybe come with some better proof...? There is no proof i have logged in / hacked the accounts, also you tell me that zakun had no acces to the first account of MM but that someone else did the quest, i mean you can say all this but the only thing you say is the way all this happened and what happened is done by me, but do you got some real proof? I mean i believe your story that the accounts got hacked but there is nothing that links to me...

As i said before i didnt login to the accounts, even not when you gave me the account information, as i said i had no time to login another i would have done the service caus thats why i am here, helping people out and doing services!

Thanks for reading