Nightmares Dispute

Nate

Disputed memberhttp://osbot.org/forum/user/167108-nightmares/

Thread Link: - Was agreed with on Skype/Shout box.
Explanation: Basically, 15m was our settled price after he made multiple excuses how he didn't have the gold and then wanted me to wait longer since he wanted to bot the gold back rather than just buying it and giving me it.

I finished Priest in Peril, I completely forgot about the questing side of the deal. But the kind of person that he comes across as and how he has talked I don't wish to deal with this user in particular any more. I will let him take off 650k, even 1M if he wants to pay for Shades of Morton to be completed by a questing service on the forums Questing service here states 650k: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/72330-85-fb-questing-defenders-barbarian-assault-void/, or even here: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/69915-%E2%98%85%E2%98%861-runescape-service-%E2%98%85%E2%98%86easygoldstop-60-feedback-%E2%98%85%E2%98%86by-hand-skilling-questing-serivce-quick-service%E2%98%85%E2%98%86pprsgp%E2%98%85%E2%98%86/ since it's not beneficial to me to continue this deal with him.

Ankous were ran for 1 hour tops before I read back over our chat as I misunderstood what you meant over Skype which can be found here: http://gyazo.com/2d16e568746fd5270c7fb73e14d9ec78
(gp/hr was nowhere near worth it either way). I also offered and did stream progress made on the account for his assurance that I wasn't botting.

His argument will be that I botted the whole account, which I even offered to stream and did actually do a whole bunch on stream to prove that it wasn't being botted. Also threatening me with reputation abuse (I was too hasty when giving him feedback) and Trade with Caution status in the shout box doge.png

I wouldn't care as much if it wasn't his email and stuff on the account, then I could sell it to someone else. But that's why I'm so on edge with this guy wasting my time. Should have taken some sort of payment first.

I trained the account to 71/73(almost 74)/70 and got 43 prayer by hand. Only 1 hour at Ankous from where I misunderstood him. Was going to go to 75/75/75 but it got really boring and mind numbing with full rune and a rune scimitar. 

Account was finished on Saturday and I was more than understanding on his situation with his computer and his account that got a short ban. He then starts acting like I'm even able to sell the account, even though it's all on his information... doge.png 

Been more than a day doge.png

Another agreement that was adjusted from the original deal: http://gyazo.com/2cf38c3d08ef32dd30252215890b0f0b

If he disagrees then some solutions that I'd agree to...

1. I'll happily take a % in relation to what WAS completed.
2. He takes the quest cost off the original amount.
3. He gives me the email and ownership of the account so I can sell it on, if he is really set on me "botting" the account. But if it gets recovered by him then he holds full liability.

Can post the whole skype logs even screenshots with the dick pictures that I sent him (srs) doge.png

But feel free to put me under Trade with Caution if I'm completely in the wrong.

Edited by Kirbyte

You agreed to wait for an extra week for EXTRA payment that we AGREED on :P , failed to HANDMAKE the order like I specifically requested dozens of times. i even put the bond on there + 1m gp (which btw the 1m gp is gone and all gear but rune).

You screwed up the order, and were finished within 80 hours of the start date. Unless you played every hour of every day LEGIT I assume you botted this entire project except for day 1 where i watched u on stream for 3-4 hours.

I know for a fact you didnt play 3 days straight without stopping, so please dont draw this out lol. Im handmaking an order for Servergeeks so come watch and let me show you how HANDMAKING an account is like. Let me know when this dispute is taken down. I have so much proof against this lol, you should be TWC for placing feedback on an uncompleted order and demanding more gp (when you didnt even finish it correctly). 

:facep:

Also, ill get all the skype gyazos and stuff when im done with my project and back from school tonight. (if thats even needed)

forgot what i posted last so let me just give u a quick summary again

1.You botted an account that was specifically even ordered JUST FOR HANDMAKING 100% and please dont bs with 1 hour of botting lol. Proof of that and sure i believe you.

2. I ordered quests for a reason, for them to be completed. Not for you to aparently price them yourself and take them off the 15m fee (which u also added an extra 3m). 

3. submitting and requesting feedback before i even checked the account ? 

4. You completed this order within 4 days of starting from 1/1/1. thats not even possible unless you play 20 hrs a day legit. (which everyone knows you didnt)

5. I EVEN LOGGED IN AFTER TO FIND THE ACCOUNT IN LUMBY W/ BONES AND PEACHES LOL.

and note, you streamed for 3-4 hours and turned it off and never streamed again (Dynasty as my witness considering he and I both were watching)

I honestly am shocked you even thought I was at fault here lol. I even work for ServerGeeks now and am doing a 70 70 70 order as insurance that you're getting paid in full, but apparently you want to deal with this other ways. I shouldn't even be paying you for doing my order completely opposite. Many people have suggested i dont pay you.

You agreed to wait for an extra week for EXTRA payment that we AGREED on tongue.png , failed to HANDMAKE the order like I specifically requested dozens of times. i even put the bond on there + 1m gp (which btw the 1m gp is gone and all gear but rune).

You screwed up the order, and were finished within 80 hours of the start date. Unless you played every hour of every day LEGIT I assume you botted this entire project except for day 1 where i watched u on stream for 3-4 hours.

I know for a fact you didnt play 3 days straight without stopping, so please dont draw this out lol. Im handmaking an order for Servergeeks so come watch and let me show you how HANDMAKING an account is like. Let me know when this dispute is taken down. I have so much proof against this lol, you should be TWC for placing feedback on an uncompleted order and demanding more gp (when you didnt even finish it correctly). 

facep.gif

So to get this straight, 

you requested by OP an order to be done by HAND and he botted it?

If so, could you please provide proof that he actually botted it?

You agreed to wait for an extra week for EXTRA payment that we AGREED on tongue.png , failed to HANDMAKE the order like I specifically requested dozens of times. i even put the bond on there + 1m gp (which btw the 1m gp is gone and all gear but rune).

facep.gif

I was playing 20 hour days whilst botting my main account to make sure you got the account, because I wanted the feel of appreciation which soon went out the window.

I said I would happily turn it on, but you didn't want me to. http://gyazo.com/7a995f227b98026193d81ee6631e7e7c

Not once did I say I was going to wait a whole week. :doge:http://gyazo.com/a7bd6d7541e3e1f6dd604bec5a7c4c13

As I stated, I FORGOT about the quests. I did one of the two and the last one I was going to do until you cold shouldered me and didn't reply, but decided to message me whilst I was asleep on shout box. 

The only thing that was botted was the 1 hour Ankous that I have admitted to here already.

If you don't want the account, then give me ownership so I can sell it on, what's the problem here if you don't want the handmade account? If it's botted, why would you want to keep it since you're so against botting? At the moment you haven't paid and you won't give me the email ownership etc to the account either? So I wasted hours of my life leighbouring for you for nothing at all?

But hey, if you "knew" or "thought" I was botting, then why didn't you check and login whilst I was offline? Or talk to me on Skype then attempt to login showing timestamps and dates? Where is the proof that you have that I botted the main stats? I mean, I admitted to the hour at Ankous, but the rest?

I'm just curious of what screenshots you are going to post because I'll happily dig your proof out and post it for you :doge:

how do i provide proof rather than logging into the acc after he said its done. it had like 7 bones, 18 peaches, sitting in lumby home tele. 

71 attack 74 strength 70 def

p2p.

hes wearing no ammy, full rune w/ chain and rune scim.

u honestly think he legit this account? I know you're suppose to ask for proof for legit everything for a dispute but how on earth do i prove this with a screenie. 

he even specifically stated above he ran the ankous bot for an hour. probably because he forgot to move the acc after he transfered the gp off. (which i provided btw and he stole. was only 1m so idgaf)

he also didnt do any of the listed quests, he even stated above he did priest in peril. I logged in hours after this was posted and it wasnt done. unless he logged back in and did it to prove innocence. 

Order was done horribly, idc if he even ran a bot for 30 seconds, he even admitted to botting for atleast 1 hour. Specifically by hand it was requested countless times. by hand...by hand...by hand....what does he do... ofc he bots this acc from lvl 3 to 89cb in 3.5 days and claims he legit this account

Tell me Oliver, can u handmade a 70 70 70 build with full rune, no ammy, rune chain, no pots, b2p tabs only and a rune fucking scim. in 3 days?

I thought I wouldn't even need to elaborate on this considering how pathetic this dispute is. Makes me sick that I even spoke with you kirby. and yeah this guy sent a dick pic out of nowhere. Please just get him out of my face lol. 

so basically do you want me to reopen a dispute for you taking the gp off the acc i put on their for gear? Dispute for you botting (and admitting to botting) the acc @ ankous whenever u decided to start botting it? Dispute for lying saying u streamed whole time when u streamed from initial point off tutorial to 4-5 hours past then with 30-30-1 stats. then never opening ur stream again? Orrrrr we could dispute over the fact you raised the SET PRICE from 12m to 15m AND you didnt even quest the account AT ALL? You have soooo much compiling evidence its just retarded that I have to even waste my time going over this when you yourself know you're being stupid and impatient. Did you see me go crying and posting a dispute when u botted this? took the gp off? didnt quest? nope. i offered to pay u more and was okay with it.

but no, you have to make this 100x more complicated and in the end making it 100x worse for yourself. I for one, will never suggest any business towards you to anyone on this site, and hope you recieve TWC for just this dispute alone. 

If you think im scamming then you can go ask Cruel about the accs I sold him, aswell as me currently filling orders for ServerGeeks AFTER i paid DP. 

even told u this order was specifically taken up so i can pay u if i got banned unexpectedly. tonight ill have the gp, but naw. This is sad lol, ill dispute till either one of us is banned. You don't deserve to get away this shit. I'd rather risk it all to avoid paying someone undeserving.

I was playing 20 hour days whilst botting my main account to make sure you got the account, because I wanted the feel of appreciation which soon went out the window.

I said I would happily turn it on, but you didn't want me to. http://gyazo.com/7a995f227b98026193d81ee6631e7e7c

Not once did I say I was going to wait a whole week. doge.pnghttp://gyazo.com/a7bd6d7541e3e1f6dd604bec5a7c4c13

As I stated, I FORGOT about the quests. I did one of the two and the last one I was going to do until you cold shouldered me and didn't reply, but decided to message me whilst I was asleep on shout box. 

The only thing that was botted was the 1 hour Ankous that I have admitted to here already.

If you don't want the account, then give me ownership so I can sell it on, what's the problem here if you don't want the handmade account? If it's botted, why would you want to keep it since you're so against botting? At the moment you haven't paid and you won't give me the email ownership etc to the account either? So I wasted hours of my life leighbouring for you for nothing at all?

But hey, if you "knew" or "thought" I was botting, then why didn't you check and login whilst I was offline? Or talk to me on Skype then attempt to login showing timestamps and dates? Where is the proof that you have that I botted the main stats? I mean, I admitted to the hour at Ankous, but the rest?

I'm just curious of what screenshots you are going to post because I'll happily dig your proof out and post it for you doge.png

And if you want to doubt my 1-3 hours of average sleep, that's what the drug http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trenbolone does to you. sad.png I did this job because I thought you would appreciate it and it gave me time away stressing from my real life problems, but you know best my man! 

how do i provide proof rather than logging into the acc after he said its done. it had like 7 bones, 18 peaches, sitting in lumby home tele. 

71 attack 74 strength 70 def

p2p.

hes wearing no ammy, full rune w/ chain and rune scim.

u honestly think he legit this account? I know you're suppose to ask for proof for legit everything for a dispute but how on earth do i prove this with a screenie. 

he even specifically stated above he ran the ankous bot for an hour. probably because he forgot to move the acc after he transfered the gp off. (which i provided btw and he stole. was only 1m so idgaf)

he also didnt do any of the listed quests, he even stated above he did priest in peril. I logged in hours after this was posted and it wasnt done. unless he logged back in and did it to prove innocence. 

Order was done horribly, idc if he even ran a bot for 30 seconds, he even admitted to botting for atleast 1 hour. Specifically by hand it was requested countless times. by hand...by hand...by hand....what does he do... ofc he bots this acc from lvl 3 to 89cb in 3.5 days and claims he legit this account

Tell me Oliver, can u handmade a 70 70 70 build with full rune, no ammy, rune chain, no pots, b2p tabs only and a rune fucking scim. in 3 days?

I thought I wouldn't even need to elaborate on this considering how pathetic this dispute is. Makes me sick that I even spoke with you kirby. and yeah this guy sent a dick pic out of nowhere. Please just get him out of my face lol. 

also, nice comment removal on skype. (: and edited ur dispute 

so basically do you want me to reopen a dispute for you taking the gp off the acc i put on their for gear? Dispute for you botting (and admitting to botting) the acc @ ankous whenever u decided to start botting it? Dispute for lying saying u streamed whole time when u streamed from initial point off tutorial to 4-5 hours past then with 30-30-1 stats. then never opening ur stream again? Orrrrr we could dispute over the fact you raised the SET PRICE from 12m to 15m AND you didnt even quest the account AT ALL? You have soooo much compiling evidence its just retarded that I have to even waste my time going over this when you yourself know you're being stupid and impatient. Did you see me go crying and posting a dispute when u botted this? took the gp off? didnt quest? nope. i offered to pay u more and was okay with it.

but no, you have to make this 100x more complicated and in the end making it 100x worse for yourself. I for one, will never suggest any business towards you to anyone on this site, and hope you recieve TWC for just this dispute alone. 

If you think im scamming then you can go ask Cruel about the accs I sold him, aswell as me currently filling orders for ServerGeeks AFTER i paid DP. 

even told u this order was specifically taken up so i can pay u if i got banned unexpectedly. tonight ill have the gp, but naw. This is sad lol, ill dispute till either one of us is banned. You don't deserve to get away this shit. I'd rather risk it all to avoid paying someone undeserving.

This is a dispute so act serious!

As of now, no one of you both has shown me a proof for his statements.

Both of you have 24h to post a correct and serious post containing proof via screenshots. (if skype screenshots, make the user's profile visable).

And @@Nightmares, yes it is possible to make such an account in 3 days as @Aggre did this for me.

• Like 1

level 70 is 737k xp

so thats what 2.2m xp to do in 72 hrs?

he spent first 4-5 hrs getting 30-30-1 alone. he fucked up waterfall quest on stream for a good 1-2 hrs. afk'd alot etc.

so apparently the moment He stops streams for the rest of the order, he no lifes 70 hours at ankous with full rune, rune scim, no ammy. WITH A MAX OF 20-25K XP P/H I WOULD KNOW I HAVE 3-4 BOTS THERE WITH 5X BETTER GEAR THAN WHAT HE USED.

even getting 40-70 is less than 25k xp p/h. 

70 hours x 20k = 1.4m xp 

at best. even with pots he wouldnt make it to 70 70 70. its literally impossible without playing every single second of everyday, idc if you're on meth during this. i know you're lying. Sad as fuck you'd drag this out.

and Oliver, i need screenie proof of him botting? how about u refer to the 1st post he made on this dispute before he edited. claiming he even botted 1 hour of ankous "obviously lied about 1 hour" he found out that i logged in after order and saw his account in lumby, full rune, no ammy, rune scim, no cb brace. 7 bones, 18 peaches in invy. (ankous bot)

all gp stolen off of it that I PUT THERE FOR GEAR

• Like 1

last post was sent before finished, but yeah Oliver... seriously you want pic proof of him botting?

I suggest you go on an undercover account, order a 70 70 70 from him handmade, fly to the UK and look from outside his window pointing ur phone at him waiting to see his ankous bot come up to snap a selfie with him Oliver. Because that's the only way you'll get proof. 

i dont need screenies to prove anything. hes even giving options for me to partially pay because he knows he didnt even legit the order AND HE CANT EVEN FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. 2 QUESTS WAS ALL I ASKED AND HE DOES NONE LOL.

he even claimed he did priest in peril in this dispute, still not done. 

he has countless errors in this....why is this dragging out seriously -.- 

im taking this seriously Oliver, just because my attitude is shitty about this doesnt mean this is a joke. I'm pretty sure you'd be upset if you're being disputed over an acc u ordered that was done 10000% wrong and he's asking for more than the original 12m even after he fucks up not doing the quests and bots ankous. lmao...

i just dont even know how anyone could assume he did this legit, blows my mind. Speechless.

• Like 1

Swaq, Making Rice and I went over this briefly and it is literally impossible to legit this account in the time frame he did. Unless he played 24 hours a day.

I know for a fact he didnt, please dont ask me for a screenie, use logic. Math doesn't lie.

Your proof needed Kirby, is the meth you smoked to be able to stay up for 80 hours solely training my rs acc without missing a click.... all for $30 worth of gp?

You're @ Cambridge University, isnt that like top 3 universities in UK? Pretty sure you're not dumb enough to do this for 80 hours straight. speaking of which.... tough to manage school when you're "legit" training my account 80 hours straight isnt it?

if any proof is needed, read my previous posts, makes me so mad that this isnt even settled yet. keep stacking lie after lie kirby. Entire Chatbox today knows u botted lol.

im going to sleep.