How to ensure your mule doesn't get banned?

chaaazza

I was just wondering how safe it is to store gold on a mule. I want to start a small farm just so i can play the game and well... have lots moneybiggrin.png  as well as funding the payments for my memberships with ingame gold and paying for scripts vip etc.

I have only got 3 bots working currently but i wish to expand, however i'm worried the account will get banned, how likely is this to happen?

are there any safer alternatives to storing? I know people who put gold on websites like err 'bigboibets' or whatever wildyowns' gambling site is called, but not sure whether this is safe/viable

please post a comment it would really help me out!

thanks for reading

(also sorry if this is in the wrong section - not sure where it would be better suited)

Edited by chaaazza

Trade lots of junk, get stats on your mule, NEVER bot on your mule, dont trade exactly 5000K for example but try trading a random amount such as 5022K etc.

all of these things might be completely useless, though I'd rather be safe then sorry.

i literally trade all the profit it make on sharks throughout the night so it tends to be like 1.2mil per account, should i keep the gold on my mule or transfer to my main?

i have never received any bans on my mules. when i trade i do amounts like 50000k and i don't add random items either. the chances of you getting caugt anyways is soo low. i don't see why people are being so worried about this, i just think it's a waste of time and xp to trade items by using methods such as the duel arene, or in low bits.

maybe if you kept trading 2000M to random lvl 3 accounts, jagex would be looking into it, but anything less than 200m they don't give a damn about.

Edited by Skinkelynet

Up to you, I've never had any mules banned myself doing what I said. Do whatever makes you feel safer.

thanks a lot man i'll have a think about it

Yeah, as stated above, trading junk is a major thing.

Just make main account to trade gold to, and dont bot just play legit. As @Dyrone said trade random junk and amount.

yeah i will thanks, i'll try and get 7 quest points quickly so i can always trade stuff over

i have never received any bans on my mules. when i trade i do amounts like 50000k and i don't add random items either. the chances of you getting caugt anyways is soo low. i don't see why people are being so worried about this, i just think it's a waste of time and xp to trade items by using methods such as the duel arene, or in low bits.

maybe if you kept trading 2000M to random lvl 3 accounts, jagex would be looking into it, but anything less than 200m they don't give a damn about.

thats given me a bit of confidence thanks man, i just don't want to log on one day and have lost like 2 weeks progress XD