LEGIT 27M Goal in week at Skeletal wyverns hope vissy come :D

Jamaica

i understand bro, but i just buy 2k scales for like 280k and then i just charge it and use it till its like 3% and recharge it again

yh think about it but dunno

Gl mate, other idea is to farm clue scrolls ( need to be a bit lucky)

i had 2 elite clue here i h8 elites cuz i just have 140qp don't have much quest always need drop at 5-6. part

Easiest way for 27M is to make a guthans host. You make 1M/hr. Host a private world and get a second account to autotype in W330, it'd take you 27 hours instead of 60 or so

yh i can do this but too many guthan host in w330 so can't make 1m i think but thx

Nah man, you host in a random world, for example W313. You have a second account in world 330 saying "Tired of Disconnecting? Join ".... Clan Chat!" Guthans Host W313 - 20k" and everyone hops over to W304. The hardest part is starting up the clan chat, because it works as a trust mechanism. You just tell people to join the clan chat once you've hosted them. 

Nah man, you host in a random world, for example W313. You have a second account in world 330 saying "Tired of Disconnecting? Join ".... Clan Chat!" Guthans Host W313 - 20k" and everyone hops over to W304. The hardest part is starting up the clan chat, because it works as a trust mechanism. You just tell people to join the clan chat once you've hosted them. 

good idea but need work to get profit :/