Car speakers, mix and match?

RSturtle

I'm going to be changing out the speakers in my VW jetta, the stock ones weren't good to begin with and are only getting worse. I'm going to be putting these in the back, because I have a place for the tweeter.
http://www.crutchfield.com/p_575R165S/Ro...

I can't fins that model in a coaxial... should I match the front with the other set and just not put in a tweeter? Or should I use these instead?
http://www.crutchfield.com/p_575P165/Roc...

I'm nervous about how it would sound mixing them, since they have different wattage's and one is the better line of speaker. On the other hand I might be lacking treble if I only have one set of tweeters. Thoughts?

Edited by RSturtle

Hey man If your going to mix spakers ( a different set upfront then in the back) Try to get sets with almost equal RMS. ALWAYS find out your RMS of the speakers fuck WATTAGE. This is mostly important if your planning on hooking the speakers up to an amplifier so you can know exactly what kind of amp to get (how much power, RMS) if your not planning on amplifying them, do it! lol I have a 15" sundown X-15 sub hooked up to 2400 rms, my door speakers are 2 SKAR audios in the front and 2 American Bass in the back ( the mids/highs are 6.5s!) if you need any help or have any questions hit me up ill do my best to help out. car audio is a lot of trial and error :p