Warnings Bordem No chat boxes......and RAGING

Dynasty

Sooooo I received a warning just right now cause the forum is pretty dead since chat box has been down for like 3 days which is

kinda funny cause the money that VIP sponsors and everyone else that invests into the site you would think that it shouldnt be

down for this long.....hmmmmm wonder whats getting done with all of it. Anyways I decided to have a little fun and comment on

some threads to get things a little more active and some random douche member decides to openly  report me in the wrong

section. I then recived a warning saying posting 18 times in 17 minutes is against  the rules..... please show me where it was

spammed and off topic? anyways I hope EVERYONE IS HAVING A GOOD DAY!!! TOM OLIVER NIGHTMARE KHAL and whoever

im forgetting wub.png

• Like 1

Sooooo I received a warning just right now cause the forum is pretty dead since chat box has been down for like 3 days which is

kinda funny cause the money that VIP sponsors and everyone else that invests into the site you would think that it shouldnt be

down for this long.....hmmmmm wonder whats getting done with all of it. Anyways I decided to have a little fun and comment on

some threads to get things a little more active and some random douche member decides to openly  report me in the wrong

section. I then recived a warning saying posting 18 times in 17 minutes is against  the rules..... please show me where it was

spammed and off topic? anyways I hope EVERYONE IS HAVING A GOOD DAY!!! TOM OLIVER NIGHTMARE KHAL and whoever

im forgetting wub.png

Chill... They just don't want you flooding the forums with your posts constantly. It's okay to contribute just chill out on the post count lol.

im forgetting wub.png

Don't act like a child, posting 18 times in 13 minutes is spam, i reviewed your posts. If you have a problem PM @Maldreil don't make a thread about it. Make another one and you'll receive further warning points. We are waiting on the license to be renewed, the fact that it is taking this length of time is not on our end, it was addressed as soon as we were made aware of the situation.