Zen Bone Runner [GILDED ALTARS]

Valkyr

why does it keep clicking the bones, like it doesn't know that you just have do do it one time per inv, i feel like that slows it down,

like it keeps using the bones on the altar more than once per inv. also when is the problem with the walking to bank get fixed? this is getting stuck at the portal . i paid for this.

gets stuck at portal and wheat patch in yanille

Edited by alexinak

why does it keep clicking the bones, like it doesn't know that you just have do do it one time per inv, i feel like that slows it down,

like it keeps using the bones on the altar more than once per inv. also when is the problem with the walking to bank get fixed? this is getting stuck at the portal . i paid for this.

gets stuck at portal and wheat patch in yanille

I was under the impression I had fixed it. I'll look at fixing these issues tonight where I can.

how come i cant do a couple trips without this damn bot getting stuck when walking from yanille portal to bank? so frustrated with this i would appreciate a refund.

Where is it getting stuck? I'll also be pushing a major framework overhaul very soon, so please be patient for the time being.

Edited by Valkyr

I am getting this error

Error in bot executor!

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.osbot.rs07.api.Map.distance(Lorg/osbot/rs07/api/model/Entity;)I

at com.zenscripting.api.b.a.CON.e(tb:75)

at com.zenscripting.api.b.a.CON.e(tb:117)

at a.a.a.CON.e(u:88)

at com.zenscripting.api.script.aux.e(m:88)

at com.zenscripting.api.script.LoopScript.onLoop(w:143)

at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(zo:164)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Anything to add to this?

Edited by mantolisz