VPS ultimate noob guide (Only 5 Steps !)

Okabe

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

anyone wanna tell me what im doing wrong? I've downloaded linux with the link and curl and apache. I just can't seem to connect using romote viewer or the one listed on this thread. It says it might be off. does that mean I haven't paid the VPS yet? because I haven't I just got this far. is this where I pay digitalocean?

do you know if there is a way to run a mirror mode client on debian? stealth works fine for me but i cannot figure out a way to open a normal instance of runescape so that i can pair it with the mirror client sad.png

Use Iceweasel to open the website.

i genuinely love you.

<3

anyone wanna tell me what im doing wrong? I've downloaded linux with the link and curl and apache. I just can't seem to connect using romote viewer or the one listed on this thread. It says it might be off. does that mean I haven't paid the VPS yet? because I haven't I just got this far. is this where I pay digitalocean?

apache???? this guide never mentions installing a web server since its unneeded for botting.

Use Iceweasel to open the website.

QwPha8E.png

apache???? this guide never mentions installing a web server since its unneeded for botting.

That issue was solved, thanks for your answer though. The next issue I ran into was finding a 32bit version of java for linux. Mirror mode won't work on 64bit. The only reason I wanted to get mirror mode to work on linux was for vps botting on the mains I owned. Those mains were eventually banned or sold so I have no use for a vps mirror mode bot anymore. Imo stealth injection is just as safe as mirror mode though as long as you're using proxies/individual ip's. With that said, I still use mirror mode on any account I value, but I've limited myself to 1 main account being botted at a time and that botting is done on my PC, so no issues :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

just wondering why you choose debian over centos?

Debian is faster in updates for stuff like java. I do prefer centos for web servers etc.

Hey, I have a question. I'm starting to set up a farm of about 10 bots. I hear it is crucial to have a VPS but why would this benefit me exactly? Would it prevent chain bains or something? Sorry for the nooby question tongue.png

Yes it helps stop chain bans.

i had a problem with step 4 and seen i had to run something then repeat step 4.. well i did and gave me this error https://gyazo.com/c5a8862d9e6fdaa2976b1179b5d86f07

Retry i fixed it in the guide.

• 1 month later...

Followed all the steps but can't seem to connect to the actual VPS (TightVNC and all others give a connection refused error)

Also, if i try to sh / bash updateandrun.sh or java -jar OSbot.jar i get the following error

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
	at org.pushingpixels.substance.internal.contrib.jgoodies.looks.common.ShadowPopupFactory.install(ShadowPopupFactory.java:115)
	at org.pushingpixels.substance.api.SubstanceLookAndFeel.initialize(SubstanceLookAndFeel.java:1781)
	at javax.swing.UIManager.setLookAndFeel(UIManager.java:538)
	at org.pushingpixels.substance.api.SubstanceLookAndFeel.setSkin(SubstanceLookAndFeel.java:2163)
	at org.pushingpixels.substance.api.SubstanceLookAndFeel.access$000(SubstanceLookAndFeel.java:92)
	at org.pushingpixels.substance.api.SubstanceLookAndFeel$3.run(SubstanceLookAndFeel.java:2136)
	at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:301)
	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:756)
	at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(EventQueue.java:97)
	at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:709)
	at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:703)
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
	at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:76)
	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:726)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:201)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:116)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:105)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93)
	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:82)
Caused by: java.awt.HeadlessException: 
No X11 DISPLAY variable was set, but this program performed an operation which requires it.
	at sun.awt.HeadlessToolkit.getScreenResolution(HeadlessToolkit.java:226)
	at org.pushingpixels.lafwidget.utils.LookUtils.isLowResolution(LookUtils.java:435)
	at org.pushingpixels.lafwidget.utils.LookUtils.<clinit>(LookUtils.java:233)
	... 20 more
Edited by King Ramon