How many bots per IP?

HeroicRambo

Mirror client is normal for me, I botted for over 24 hours starting from 33 Ranged to 66, with breaks.

I only use mirror on my personal PC, and my VPS doesn't support mirror mode (it's Linux).

I do recommend that you take breaks in normal human playtime interval, 4-1-4-1-4-1 or 3-1-3-1

3 stands for 3 hours bottign & 1 stands for 1 hour break.

Although ranged isn't being watched as much as goldfarming skills, if that's an account your planning on using I wouldn't recommend botting for so many hours on it.

I don't think it matters alot what kind of breaks you take as long as they are decent breaks.

Anyway, I'm not asking for any botting tips, I've been doing it like this for a while with great success, I'm just wondering if it's a good idea to run more bots than 1. So let's not get offtopic too much. tongue.png

Edited by HeroicRambo

Although ranged isn't being watched as much as goldfarming skills, if that's an account your planning on using I wouldn't recommend botting for so many hours on it.

I don't think it matters alot what kind of breaks you take as long as they are decent breaks.

Anyway, I'm not asking for any botting tips, I've been doing it like this for a while with great success, I'm just wondering if it's a good idea to run more bots than 1. So let's not get offtopic too much. tongue.png

Well, in the past I had over 50-100 GOP farm, if you want your accounts to be safe, do breaks and that's fine.

I bot one account on my home IP. However if I were to bot multiple accounts I would bot three or four accounts from the same network, all with different host IDs, all from the same PC (multiple IPs per NIC). If I were to step up to about +5 accounts, I would look into a VPN, but not after seeing whether it's possible to reserve a couple of IPs with my ISP first.

I bot one account on my home IP. However if I were to bot multiple accounts I would bot three or four accounts from the same network, all with different host IDs, all from the same PC (multiple IPs per NIC). If I were to step up to about +5 accounts, I would look into a VPN, but not after seeing whether it's possible to reserve a couple of IPs with my ISP first.

How do you assign different host IDs? 

How do you assign different host IDs? 

See:

http://www.loadtestingtool.com/help/how-setup-ip.shtml

Also: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/69698-ip-bans-rational/

tl;dr last one: your ip address is comprised of four numbers, separated by dots. (e.g., 159.185.0.100). The first three numbers is your network, the last number is your computer.