Twins Dragon Killer

Twin

Sorry everyone, i've been really lazy with scripting. I'm going to try and get the motivation to fix this all up tomorrow but I literally have to rewrite a huge chunk of it. I know what's wrong with it, i'm just being lazy about fixing it. :/ i'll try my best to get everything done tomorrow, or at least a huge chunk of it.

Okay guys, no obligations today. I'm getting this done and 100% working today. I have an accounnt, I have like 14 hours to do nothing but program. So far i've changed around the states(the wait it looks at things to happen in order) and that has done wonders for stability. I may not need to rewrite as much as I thought. Lootingbags are going to be the only issue.

So there is really nothing I can do against people who use teleblock. Ancients is easy, the second you get frozen the bot just teleports away. With teleblock, you can't move and you can't teleport, so they bot can only sit there until it dies. I'm not really to sure what to do about that either.. :/

What I can do is have the bot regear at lumbridge, then teleport back to it's area, so essentially you'll just three item it. Weapon, rune chain, rune legs, then either switch one of those out for a glory, use a shitty counterpart, or you'll have a varrock tab instead.

Edited by twin 763

Hmm is there a way to detect people wearing a specific set of clothes? Or like... Not rune? What about when it senses it being teleblocked it runs south or tries to while eating? After any attack hop world's?

It already does world hop after it gets into the safezone if it manages to get away. And no, I don't think it's possible to see what people are wearing. I was going to get combat levels of all the nearest players, and if one is your level then run, but then if another bot comes along to farm them, it will just tele away.

Because currently, that's the only issue, and i'm not sure if there's much I can do about it, other than that, I just need to fix the looting bag and add in waiting for the loot when the dragon dies, instead of instantly finding another one to kill.

West dragons are working great, i've been running it for about 30 minutes now and no issues, just need to see how it's going to handle changing out glorys.

Edited by twin 763

It already does world hop after it gets into the safezone if it manages to get away. And no, I don't think it's possible to see what people are wearing. I was going to get combat levels of all the nearest players, and if one is your level then run, but then if another bot comes along to farm them, it will just tele away.

Because currently, that's the only issue, and i'm not sure if there's much I can do about it, other than that, I just need to fix the looting bag and add in waiting for the loot when the dragon dies, instead of instantly finding another one to kill.

West dragons are working great, i've been running it for about 30 minutes now and no issues, just need to see how it's going to handle changing out glorys.

if your teleblocked your going to die no matter what anyway so its all good i dont expect the bot to kill a player lol if it gets teleblocked just try to get it to run south and thats it