2 DAY BAN THANK GOD JAGEX

ogrepoop

Looks like banhammer's here. Barely started a bot for 2 mins at the motherlode mine and got caught. Never been caught the past month.

Notable skills I've botted from low to:

30-83 mining (Khal's Motherlode) - got up to 7k mith ores, 2k ada ores, 5k gold ores, 10-13k coal, 400 + gold nuggets.

1-82 thieving (Molly's Thiever) - got 200 over ranaar seeds and more from master farmers!

1-80 fishing (Czar fisher) - 10k lobsters and 5k sharks

40-64 smithing (Icannonballs) - smithed 36000 cannonballs

1-77 wc (Czar chopper) - 2k yews

60-73 str (Czar rock crabs)

1-39 agility (Divinity's agi)

Would recommend all the scripts I've used - except for Divinity's agi - seems to have away too much issues at least for me. (This is just an opinion of mine, I haven't tried the other agi scripts so don't take my word for it.)

Obby mauler pure account for pk-ing.

Today is not a good day to bot so take caution everyone.

Edited by ogrepoop

So you get a two-day ban and your reaction is to post on a botting forum with your RSN?...

He has already been caught, that not going to make any difference does it? In addition to that,I highly doubt Jagex employees are actively checking forums like this one.

Congratulations, a temp-ban would equal a perm ban for me tough, I am past the point that i'll play runescape without botting, and it's only a matter of time before you get caught again if you don't chance your ways.

Edited by Risingsunn
  • Like 1

He has already been caught, that not going to make any difference does it? In addition to that,I highly doubt Jagex employees are actively checking forums like this one.

Congratulations, a temp-ban would equal a perm ban for me tough, I am past the point that i'll play runescape without botting, and it's only a matter of time before you get caught again if you don't chance your ways.

I'd never post my RSN to these forums and there's 101 reasons why. In addition, there's no benefit to posting it, only risk. Why bother? Just my 2 cents.

Monday is always when bans happen, mod wealth goes through all of the flagged accs from the weekend

Bot smart

Ah damn, its Wednesday here in Australia, my IP has never been flagged before (now definitely is). But thanks for the tip,

Anyone knows if its safe botting on the mirror client after a 2 day ban? Not that I'll risk it but I'm just curious :)

i think mother load is highly watched by jmods/maybe some bot busting tech there maybe that caused Ur ban?

Hmm I've only botted at motherlode and done so the past 2 weeks about 12 hours a day which got me from 30 - 83. So I'm not too sure if its related? Maybe you're right, or maybe today's just a bad day.

Hmm I've only botted at motherlode and done so the past 2 weeks about 12 hours a day which got me from 30 - 83. So I'm not too sure if its related? Maybe you're right, or maybe today's just a bad day.

Any time mate, i'll buy the sharks cheap also if you want to sell =]