How to host Guthans NMZ?

GarrettM20

I've been scammed out of all my GP, so I'm looking for a pretty simple way to build cash back up while I train my skiller. I figured I'd like to try and host Guthans NMZ for people, but I have no idea how. I have the quests needed in order to do it, but I have no idea how to set up a rumble or anything like that. If anyone could give me a step by step direction that would be awesome! Thanks.biggrin.png

Quests (Must have these quests completed only, can do other quests that don't have bosses):
Vampire Slayer

Tree Gnome Village

Lost City

What Lies Below

Haunted Mine

Skills:

15 Agility

36 woodcutting

31 crafting (Glassblowing)

13+ magic (39 for crumble undead, useful for haunted mine boss)

Optional 40/43 prayer (Can safespot some bosses except for King Roald in WLB, but he's easy to kill. Protect from missiles can be used for Haunted Mine to decrease the hits of the axes, but it will still hit hard)

Hosting:

Put around 100k in your coffer.

Right click Dominic and select 'Dream', choose host Rumble, Normal, then pay 2000 gp.

Enter the enclosed area and advertise yourself for 20k.

Once someone has traded you 20k, invite the player to your party by right-clicking the pile of players and finding his name.

Once he accepts the invite, go to the potion north of the enclosed area and drink the potion.

Click accept and enter the dream.

Wait until he gets inside the dream, then once he is, drink from the potion again to leave the dream so he can be isolated. Repeat.

Hope this helps :)

Orrrr, can you only have completed the quests needed? Fairly new to the whole NMZ concept.

you have to have only those quests done, use your damn brain eh and google

Thanks for your kind response, I didn't know that, I don't know much about NMZ. 

Quests (Must have these quests completed only, can do other quests that don't have bosses):
Vampire Slayer

Tree Gnome Village

Lost City

What Lies Below

Haunted Mine

Skills:

15 Agility

36 woodcutting

Optional 40/43 prayer (Can safespot some bosses except for King Roald in WLB, but he's easy to kill. Protect from missiles can be used for Haunted Mine to decrease the hits of the axes, but it will still hit hard)

Hosting:

Right click Dominic and select 'Dream', choose host Rumble, Normal, then pay 2000 gp.

Once someone has traded you 20k, invite the player to your party by right-clicking the pile of players and finding his name.

Once he accepts the invite, go to the potion north of the enclosed area and drink the potion.

Wait until he gets inside the dream, then once he is, drink from the potion again to leave the dream so he can be isolated. Repeat.

Hope this helps smile.png

Awesome, thank you! I'll probably be making a new account then! 

Mods, you all can close this thread. Thanks!

• Like 1

Vampire Slayer

Tree Gnome Village

Lost City

What Lies Below

Haunted Mine

Skills:

15 Agility

36 woodcutting

Hosting:

Hope this helps smile.png

give credit when u copy pasta