No explanation

The Hero of Time

So i have played this game Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution for 480 hours, and its bloody amazing.

3eb469f0ca.jpg

i havent played it for a few weeks cuz i was busy grinding rs madly / school and now i started playing it again, 3 mins in game BOOM computer turned off. litteraly it just went off no bluescreen no nothing.

so okay, i tried validating steam game cache, succesfulyl validated, yay, so i go back into the game, 3-4 minutes in game blam, computer turned off out of nothin

so i ran steam in sandboxed mode, same, pc turned off, i litteraly only have this while playing the game, when i never had this before as i played it for 480 hours in a few months

i have absolutely no idea what the fuck is happening so if anyone could help me out that'd be great

post below what i should post to make it easier for you to find out what the hell this is laugh.png

idk if needed, but here, speccy

192387ff7c.png

64da3a5e6e.png

Edited by The Hero of Time

I'm going to go with the assumption your system is overheating, and I'll also assume your CPU has faulty temperature sensors (common among FX chips), meaning it's difficult to actually determine if it is the issue or not.

Given your motherboard is so damn hot, I would suggest giving it a quick blow down to remove any dust they may have built up.

If you have filters on your case, give them a quick clean as well.

Given that Speccy can't seem to locate the sensor address, try:

http://www.amd.com/en-us/markets/game/downloads/overdrive

It's software designed by AMD, so if that can't identify your sensors, then I doubt anything could.

If it does detect them, play the game and monitor the temperature periodically.

I'm going to go with the assumption your system is overheating, and I'll also assume your CPU has faulty temperature sensors (common among FX chips), meaning it's difficult to actually determine if it is the issue or not.

Given your motherboard is so damn hot, I would suggest giving it a quick blow down to remove any dust they may have built up.

If you have filters on your case, give them a quick clean as well.

Given that Speccy can't seem to locate the sensor address, try:

http://www.amd.com/en-us/markets/game/downloads/overdrive

It's software designed by AMD, so if that can't identify your sensors, then I doubt anything could.

If it does detect them, play the game and monitor the temperature periodically.

allright, thanks for replying man appreciate it, when i made this topic i thought about it, but i wasn't sure, i will check for temperature spikes now

edit: it went up to 78 degrees without any other programs open, closed everything lol, pretty sure its overheat 

ty man, any ideas how to fix this? i dont see much dust

edit: damn it even went up to 81 degrees, quickly closed the game lmao, i set my bios to normal, there are 3 options, power saving, normal, and idk what the third one is called but its a meter that's clearly over the top with flames and i think it was using that lol, good in performance etc but damn it makes the motherboard heat

Edited by The Hero of Time

allright, thanks for replying man appreciate it, when i made this topic i thought about it, but i wasn't sure, i will check for temperature spikes now

edit: it went up to 78 degrees without any other programs open, closed everything lol, pretty sure its overheat 

ty man, any ideas how to fix this? i dont see much dust

edit: damn it even went up to 81 degrees, quickly closed the game lmao, i set my bios to normal, there are 3 options, power saving, normal, and idk what the third one is called but its a meter that's clearly over the top with flames and i think it was using that lol, good in performance etc but damn it makes the motherboard heat

Didn't notice you had edited your message as the thread hadn't notified me.

Now the problem is, it could be one of two things;

Genuinely overheating, which means it's not a hard fix, a cheap cooler like a Hyper 212 Evo (if it fits in your case) is a great cooler for a budget.

Or it's not overheating but has a dodgy temperature probe (far likelier than you think), which means the problem could even be your PSU.