Reccomend me an Ultraportable Laptop.

vilenueve

I need a very thin laptop that its powerful and discret.  (pls no macbooks or razer blades, i need something discrete).

price range $1500 - $3000.

First off, you'll never get a discrete powerful laptop that's thin, especially if you mean a laptop with a lot of GPU power.

Just to clarify, do you intend to game (GPU intensive) on it? Or CPU intensive tasks.

Edited by TwitchFast

First off, you'll never get a discrete powerful laptop that's thin, especially if you mean a laptop with a lot of GPU power.

Just to clarify, do you intend to game (GPU intensive) on it? Or CPU intensive tasks.

I dont want it for gaming so i dont need powerful GPU, i just want something where i can program, do word, web surfing, not intense gaming but maybe some League of Legends.

I think i found one: http://www.samsung.com/us/computer/pcs/NP940X5J-K02US

samsung ativ 9.

Edited by vilenueve

I dont want it for gaming so i dont need powerful GPU, i just want something where i can program, do word, web surfing, not intense gaming but maybe some League of Legends.

I think i found one: http://www.samsung.com/us/computer/pcs/NP940X5J-K02US

samsung ativ 9.

All the specs are good apart from the onboard video, that won't handle LoL.

I know it won't handle LoL because it's worse than my onboard video and mine couldn't run LoL.

Wait, you like Razer but you don't want their laptops lol?

Edited by TwitchFast

Lol yeah, i just noticed that it has an intel hd 4400...

Been looking around, there literally isn't a thin laptop with a GPU (because it's necessary to have a GPU for LoL)

To be quite honest I don't quite understand what makes a laptop more portable than another (aside from physical size) because I lug around my tower which weighs ~30kg(66lbs), and that's no problem for me.

To my understanding, battery life is the only factor imo.

30 kg WOW,  i need a light laptop because i walk like 3 Kilometers a day from a campus to another campus  carrying on a 5.8kg asus laptop + the books, and me to, i  found nothing just the razer blade but think razer blade look very "kid", so i think im going to the samsumg ativ 9, no more league of legends on laptop :(, RIP.

You're not going to get a powerful laptop that's ultra-thin lmao.

yep :/, i think the best suitable laptop for me would be the samsung ativ 9, light, long battery but not very powerful on the GPU side :(.

30 kg WOW,  i need a light laptop because i walk like 3 Kilometers a day from a campus to another campus  carrying on a 5.8kg asus laptop + the books, and me to, i  found nothing just the razer blade but think razer blade look very "kid", so i think im going to the samsumg ativ 9, no more league of legends on laptop sad.png, RIP.

yep :/, i think the best suitable laptop for me would be the samsung ativ 9, light, long battery but not very powerful on the GPU side sad.png.

30KG is because of all the liquid and hard drives.

If you were willing to drop the resolution of League to 720p and upscale to 1080p that would be your best bet, though you would likely have to tweak settings in a Custom game.

30KG is because of all the liquid and hard drives.

If you were willing to drop the resolution of League to 720p and upscale to 1080p that would be your best bet, though you would likely have to tweak settings in a Custom game.

Yeah also i would have to have the laptop connected while playing so the fps dont drop a lot.