Ycd518 Dispute

YoungWinner

The account has had multiple IPs registered on it so that's probably why they locked it. Once again @Ycd518 even though the cause is still unclear, we still expect your cooperation to get the account recovered and returned to its rightful owner since you are the original owner and thus the one who has the biggest chance on recovering the account successfully. I don't see what all the fuss is about since you don't have anything to lose unless you did try to recover it.

It is not rwt going in, its fucking account sharing, if you do not know thats against the rules then you should leave rs.

Did you try the normal recovery process? Please keep in mind that if you're not cooperating I'm bound to believe that you recovered it yourself.

Also, can both of you please stop acting like little children and work together to resolve this?

Yes, I am cooperating but they just aren't responding, I tried the normal recovery shit but still no answer. And if I recovered it myself, then I would have access to the account, the account wouldn't just be locked. It is not recovered by anyone as nobody has access to the account because this genius decided it would be wise to get someone ELSE onto the account.

Yes, I am cooperating but they just aren't responding, I tried the normal recovery shit but still no answer. And if I recovered it myself, then I would have access to the account, the account wouldn't just be locked. It is not recovered by anyone as nobody has access to the account because this genius decided it would be wise to get someone ELSE onto the account.

Alright, please post back if you have any results.