9.3.15 all my accounts got banned

zuse

So you're basicly saying you bot all of your accounts on a single IP-adress. Not suprised you got banned, lol

yes but i only botted 2 accounts at the time i might made a mistake but i saw another guy banned today....

Mate. use a goddamn vpn or proxy or just something to avoid chainbans. your own fault. gg

i know im using vpn now i pruched it today so im ready to goldfarm again :) 

what script did you use? 

bot in non-hotspots, use good but unsaturated scripts, and use socks5 proxy if you're multi botting, and make the accounts as unrelated to each other as possible

Follow these steps and your ban rates will be minimal

i used darkminer to min adamant ore in alkharid on 3 accounts on difrent servers and 2 account that were making planks

yes but i only botted 2 accounts at the time i might made a mistake but i saw another guy banned today....

i know im using vpn now i pruched it today so im ready to goldfarm again smile.png

i used darkminer to min adamant ore in alkharid on 3 accounts on difrent servers and 2 account that were making planks

yeah i think darkminer is a often used script and mining has a high ban rate anyway.

Make sure to used a private vpn (i.e. only used by you), NOT a shared one. otherwise you'll get banned really fast

i know im using vpn now i pruched it today so im ready to goldfarm again smile.png

glad to hear! goodluck mate! :)

• 3 weeks later...