Molly's Orber

Molly

On 12/11/2018 at 6:54 PM, Eragons said:

Hey, do you still update this script? I see you bumping the thread, but i'm new  to OSbot ive bought a couple of scripts that ive liked but my main concern is there is nowhere to see if the scripts are updated/changelogs, stuff like that, is there just nowhere to see this or am i missing something?

I do still update it, any time a bug is reported I fix it ASAP. There is no official place to see which scripts are still maintained. That being said a good way to tell is just to check and see if the scripter seems active. If you buy a script and it doesn't work as intended the scripter has 1 week from the time you notify them of the problem to fix it or you can receive a refund and the scripter can be punished.

12 hours ago, Eragons said:

Can i get a trial for this ?

Sure, you have one now.

Thank you, i appreciate the information about refunds/problems, didnt know that before so its good to know that if a scripter is MIA we don't get screwed

26 minutes ago, Molly said:

I do still update it, any time a bug is reported I fix it ASAP. There is no official place to see which scripts are still maintained. That being said a good way to tell is just to check and see if the scripter seems active. If you buy a script and it doesn't work as intended the scripter has 1 week from the time you notify them of the problem to fix it or you can receive a refund and the scripter can be punished.

Sure, you have one now.

• Like 1