Molly's Orber

Molly

12 hours ago, lawjestaw said:

Would the trial end even if I don't use it?
This is the second time it happens lol

My accounts got banned before you gave the trial, so I prepared another one 

Trial lasts for 48hrs even if not used, that being said I'm always willing to give another if you didn't get to test it enough.

6 hours ago, lawjestaw said:

Does it run on accounts lower than 40hp?

I got an account at 14hp, whenever I run it

It keeps on eating lobsters then stopping

I really want to try it but this has been the problem for more than 1 hour

It will run on accounts lower than 40hp, it just won't be ideal as you may get killed on the way to the obelisk. As for it eating continually then stopping, did you set the eat hp on the gui? It is set to 30 by default but can be changed.

1 hour ago, Molly said:

Trial lasts for 48hrs even if not used, that being said I'm always willing to give another if you didn't get to test it enough.

It will run on accounts lower than 40hp, it just won't be ideal as you may get killed on the way to the obelisk. As for it eating continually then stopping, did you set the eat hp on the gui? It is set to 30 by default but can be changed.

Thanks for your reply, I really appreciate you giving another one as I couldn't test it at all

I will set the hp to low just to test

1 hour ago, Molly said:

Thanks for your reply, I really appreciate if you give me another trial as I couldn't test it at all

I will set the hp to low just to test