Molly's Orber

Molly

Hi Molly,

I have bought your script before, but my monthly membership ran out. It says now I have to buy the whole script again?

You will have to speak with a mod about that, I don't handle transactions.

Does this work? If so could I have a trial? Looking at this or the other orb script on here, if neither work I might have to use an offsite one. 

Yes, it works, you now have a 48hr trial.

Bugs with walking have been fixed by implementing custom walking, a hang up causing the bot not to log out when out of food but rather just sit at the bank has been fixed.

Edited by Molly

there seems to be quite a lot of people saying they got banned with your script. i renewed my subscription to your script but tbh am scared of using it, so I don't think I will. 

Many things must be known to attribute a ban to an issue with a particular script. Botting habits of the user, previous bans on the same IP, previous offences on the account(had it been previously temp banned), has the account used other scripts, etc. It's your choice not to use the script, and that's fine, but I think you'd be hard pressed to find any script that isn't brand new that hasn't been used on an account that has subsequently been banned.