Molly's Orber

Molly

So far: Pile of wank

Ran fine once then I went to work, left it on, came back and it had ran one inventory of orbs and logged out. 

There's no reason it shouldn't be as I have the required items (antis, food, stams, glories, orbs, runes) I can't seem to get it to work at all.

The only issue I can think of is that it's because the antidote has been used once and went down to 3 dose so it doesn't register and logs off. 

Not a positive experience, highly likely to refund via PayPal if I can't get it to run.

So far: Pile of wank

Ran fine once then I went to work, left it on, came back and it had ran one inventory of orbs and logged out. 

There's no reason it shouldn't be as I have the required items (antis, food, stams, glories, orbs, runes) I can't seem to get it to work at all.

The only issue I can think of is that it's because the antidote has been used once and went down to 3 dose so it doesn't register and logs off. 

Not a positive experience, highly likely to refund via PayPal if I can't get it to run.

Try posting a bug report as I have outlined in the OP, things like copying and pasting the information from the logger are very valuable.

Really nice script been running smoothly for over an hour. Only thing that could make this better is that when it dies you make the account hop worlds. I did it manually but I could just imagine it running back and dying to the same pker.

It should run, or tele, back to Edge and then hop worlds.  Did you hop manually before it ran back? Or did it fail to hop after it ran back?