Molly's Orber

Molly

what voucher do you accept

I personally do not accept vouchers, you purchase one from a seller and redeem it in the OSBot store for credit, the credit is then used to purchase a script.

Hi, why does it not support house tabs?

Thx

I do not have an account to test house tabs with, currently working on leveling up an account for various other things and I can work on adding that when I get the proper levels. Or sooner if one of my users would like to lend an account for testing.

Hey could I get a trial if you have the time? smile.png

@Molly works great! But why did you remove the faster enchanting feature it used to have? ohmy.png

Looks like you have a trial now. That feature was removed because it wasn't super reliable, it would sometimes mess up and misclick or not realize the widget to interact with was loaded. I thought this caused the script to look too "bot-like" and I removed it to prevent accounts being put at risk. I can look into adding it back using some custom methods.

any chance you can add me on skype? Skype: Jonathan35796 if not, I suppose a pm is fine too @Molly

Just made a Skype specifically for OSBot, adding you.

Edit: Two contacts are coming up when I search that user, add me please. Skype: osbotmolly

Edited by Molly