Molly's Orber

Molly

Please post logs when you experience bugs, I have a detailed bug report form in my OP outlining what information a bug report should include. I found the stam pot issue, it will be fixed when SDN updates are next pushed. Does the script use stam pots if they are available?  As for logging out after running bank to bank after death that may be because it no longer has some required items in bank, perhaps air staff. Please post a copy of the logger if it happens again.

Edited by Molly
  • Like 1

can i have a trial for this script please tongue.png

Just like the OP and one should be given within 15 minutes.

Half of script doesnt work. Banned for 2 days after around 6 hours of using. Not a safe script! shouldnt be premium

Bans happen when botting, it's a known risk. I've run this script for weeks without bans, I've had other accounts banned within 1 week, it happens. As far as "half the script not working", if that is true, perhaps you should fully read instructions on how to place a bug report so the "half" of the script can be fixed. Here is the format for bug reporting as I have clearly outlined in my OP:  Bug report form, this is a MUST for problems to be resolved quickly:

Description of bug(where, what, when, why):

Status on paint:

Log:

Your settings:

Mirror mode: Y/N

• Like 1

Just like the OP and one should be given within 15 minutes.

Bans happen when botting, it's a known risk. I've run this script for weeks without bans, I've had other accounts banned within 1 week, it happens. As far as "half the script not working", if that is true, perhaps you should fully read instructions on how to place a bug report so the "half" of the script can be fixed. Here is the format for bug reporting as I have clearly outlined in my OP:  Bug report form, this is a MUST for problems to be resolved quickly:

Description of bug(where, what, when, why):

Status on paint:

Log:

Your settings:

Mirror mode: Y/N

Using it in lumbridge for air orbs. If someone attacks and kills me it will be in lumbridge where it just logs out. If i try use a stamina pot whilst running it then it also logs out. I dont mind about getting banned this is expected but didnt expect so many bugs lol.

using stealth injection. Is it better to use mirror mode?

Using it in lumbridge for air orbs. If someone attacks and kills me it will be in lumbridge where it just logs out. If i try use a stamina pot whilst running it then it also logs out. I dont mind about getting banned this is expected but didnt expect so many bugs lol.

using stealth injection. Is it better to use mirror mode?

I just did a major rewrite of this script last weekend, I tested much of it but did not get to test as extensively as I would have liked to. This is the reason for any bugs, I just got home from work and will be trying to replicate and fix those issues.

Edit: Yes, mirror is better, but requires VIP.

Edit x2: I made sure deathwalking is working, seemed to work okay for me but sometimes would not equip glory and teleport to edge if possible, fixed that. Stam pot issue was fixed last night and just confirmed fix working. I found another bug, due to the fact RSBuddy's GE price pages are down right now the bot wasn't starting, this has also been fixed. Pushing right now, version will be 8.2 when live.

Edited by Molly
  • Like 1

I just did a major rewrite of this script last weekend, I tested much of it but did not get to test as extensively as I would have liked to. This is the reason for any bugs, I just got home from work and will be trying to replicate and fix those issues.

Edit: Yes, mirror is better, but requires VIP.

Edit x2: I made sure deathwalking is working, seemed to work okay for me but sometimes would not equip glory and teleport to edge if possible, fixed that. Stam pot issue was fixed last night and just confirmed fix working. I found another bug, due to the fact RSBuddy's GE price pages are down right now the bot wasn't starting, this has also been fixed. Pushing right now, version will be 8.2 when live.

Have botted an account to 66 mage today.

Will post proggress tomorrow :) goodnight

• Like 1

Just pushed an update to reduce ban rates! The update implements the first stages of anti-profiling methods I am adding to all my scripts. From now on the script will operate in "cycles" where a play type is randomly chosen, this play type will determine how fast the bot does things by adjusting sleep timers, this will cycle based upon a random interval chosen each time a new play type is chosen.

Example: For 24 minutes the script will execute actions a tad slower than normal. After those 24 minutes a new type and time is chosen. Now for 17 minutes the script will execute actions a bit faster. 

The goal here is to prevent the user being banned based on patterns of sleep timers. Instead of say, after you teleport the script sleeps for 200-400 ms and it does this ALWAYS, the script, depending on the play type, might sleep for 400-600 ms after teleporting for 17 minutes. Then for the next 27 minutes the bot will sleep for 625-800 ms after teleporting etc.  This makes it much harder for the script to be detected based on time related to actions.

Over the course of the next several weeks I will be implementing more and more anti-profiling measures. Using these features is of course optional, and entirely up to the user, they can be disabled via the gui. I however strongly encourage you not to disable them! You may notice the script not being as efficient as it is with anti-profiling disabled, however your account will be safer.

Edited by Molly
  • Like 1

Just pushed an update to reduce ban rates! The update implements the first stages of anti-profiling methods I am adding to all my scripts. From now on the script will operate in "cycles" where a play type is randomly chosen, this play type will determine how fast the bot does things by adjusting sleep timers, this will cycle based upon a random interval chosen each time a new play type is chosen.

Example: For 24 minutes the script will execute actions a tad slower than normal. After those 24 minutes a new type and time is chosen. Now for 17 minutes the script will execute actions a bit faster. 

The goal here is to prevent the user being banned based on patterns of sleep timers. Instead of say, after you teleport the script sleeps for 200-400 ms and it does this ALWAYS, the script, depending on the play type, might sleep for 400-600 ms after teleporting for 17 minutes. Then for the next 27 minutes the bot will sleep for 625-800 ms after teleporting etc.  This makes it much harder for the script to be detected based on time related to actions.

Over the course of the next several weeks I will be implementing more and more anti-profiling measures. Using these features is of course optional, and entirely up to the user, they can be disabled via the gui. I however strongly encourage you not to disable them! You may notice the script not being as efficient as it is with anti-profiling disabled, however your account will be safer.

hey can i have trial please?

I bought this script a few days ago mate and now it has been removed from my script collection? :/

Make a topic in the support section of the forums and contact a mod, unfortunately I do not handle the money side of things and if there was a problem on that end OSBot may have removed your access to the script. I'm going to give you a 3 day session free, if your issue has not been resolved in that time I'll extend it for you, just let me know! 

hello very interested in this script need trial ,i liked you post..

Looks like the trial was given automatically, it takes a bit sometimes.

• Like 1