lol they fucked up already

The Hero of Time

Hahahaha newbitch please don't start confrontation because you got called out for being a fucking nerd. Go play Edward 40hands with bleach you fat twat wub.png

Every quote you make gives me an excuse to make another post Thumbs-Up.png

Cunt.

EDIT: Also be sure to edit your posts so you can try and add something else to make you try and look smart Nerd.png phaggot

Edited by Comet

Not sure how thick is an insult, but I'm pretty sure you just confirmed that you're not only gay, but also a virgin. Please keep responding so I can continue to virtually piss on you (Nerd.png) cause you know I love dat post count

Can't see how you're "virtually pissing on me" when you can't even work out how many months are between November and March haha.

Also:

1. 4.
    informal
    of low intelligence; stupid.
    "he's a bit thick"

Edited by Comet

Can't see how you're "virtually pissing on me" when you can't even work out how many months are between November and March haha.

Also:

1. 4.
    informal
    of low intelligence; stupid.
    "he's a bit thick"

You're actually quite stupid then, because 4 months would measure to March 14, which has yet to come.... Naive british fuck with your shit economy and your fucked up teeth. Keep going please I'm growing bored with you.

Also, there are 3 months between November and March.... Same number of seats on the short bus you ride.

Edited by yoiaintkare

You're actually quite stupid then, because 4 months would measure to March 14, which has yet to come.... Naive british fuck with your shit economy and your fucked up teeth. Keep going please I'm growing bored with you.

Hahaha! You're actually so stupid. I registered on the 2nd of November, which means my account would be 4 months old on the 2nd of March. In case you didn't know, it's actually the 6th of March now.

I think you're confusing November for December. Did you not learn your months at "pre" school?

Edited by Comet

Hahaha! You're actually so stupid. I registered on the 2nd of November, which means my account would be 4 months old on the 2nd of March. In case you didn't know, it's actually the 6th of March now.

I think you're confusing November for December. Did you not learn your months at "pre" school?

Like I said, I'm growing bored; not really paying attention. But again, how many months between November and March?

Looking forward to your re-re-reply

How many months between November and March?

November, DecemberJanuaryFebruary, March

^Please count that out for me, I'm rather confused.

If I asked how many days were between Saturday and Saturday, who the fuck would say 6? That's really cute that you're trying to be pedantic now that I've proven you to be a retard. Even by those standards, let me remind you of this "4 months would measure to March 14, which has yet to come..."

November, December, January, February, March, April

Would 4 months not be to April by your standards? doge.png

Edited by Comet

If I asked how many days were between Saturday and Saturday, who the fuck would say 6? That's really cute that you're trying to be pedantic now that I've proven you to be a retard. Even by those standards, let me remind you of this "4 months would measure to March 14, which has yet to come..."

November, December, January, February, March, April

Would 4 months not be to April by your standards? doge.png

I'm not playing the bullshit game where you keep changing what you 'meant to say' in order to justify the present argument. You got roasted phaggot enjoy your day happy.png wink.png

I'm not playing the bullshit game where you keep changing what you 'meant to say' in order to justify the present argument. You got roasted phaggot enjoy your day happy.png wink.png

You're a retard and can't work out that four months have passed since 2nd November 2014. Then you got pedantic by saying November, December, January, February, March just because I proved you wrong. It's the exact same principle as saying there's only 4 years between 2010 and 2015, or 6 days between Saturday and Saturday.

Anyway, it's been nice playing with you. Start doing your maths homework.

XO