Any successful botters nowadays?

TapOrSnap

i dont know about you guys, but I managed to bot with my main while getting B gloves, decent main stats with around 1600-1700 total. botted sometimes with the long skills or short ones, im pretty lazy. i botted randomly and random time, played game normally myself after breaks and so on. few 99's and some high ones. (all were free scripts, this was done around 2013-2014)

currently doing same thing with pure, around 2 week play time and highest skills are around 70 str, magic and range with mith gloves. just playing for fun, yoloing and botting when i feel like, kinda same time with main. havent been banned on both accounts for once. 

i dont know about you guys, but I managed to bot with my main while getting B gloves, decent main stats with around 1600-1700 total. botted sometimes with the long skills or short ones, im pretty lazy. i botted randomly and random time, played game normally myself after breaks and so on. few 99's and some high ones. (all were free scripts, this was done around 2013-2014)

currently doing same thing with pure, around 2 week play time and highest skills are around 70 str, magic and range with mith gloves. just playing for fun, yoloing and botting when i feel like, kinda same time with main. havent been banned on both accounts for once. 

Nice. Sounds like you play it safe, I feel like the ban rates have went up since last year from what it seems... maybe it's just cause you don't constantly bot. You play your account as well and do quests, that's good. Shows that there is some human actions on your accounts maybe about 25% of the time? Keep it up! :D

Nice. Sounds like you play it safe, I feel like the ban rates have went up since last year from what it seems... maybe it's just cause you don't constantly bot. You play your account as well and do quests, that's good. Shows that there is some human actions on your accounts maybe about 25% of the time? Keep it up! biggrin.png

Yup, I kinda try to keep it 50%-50% with a feeling. smile.png some days 25%-75%, some days 75%-25%. just to keep jagex guessing, I guess. biggrin.png

+ quest making also helps not getting banned IMO. 

Edited by ketchup666