Keep getting banned! help needed.

roeislaaf

"Bot smarter" haha, if it were that easy....Nobody actually knows how Jagex's bot detection works completely. There's a lot of speculation that Jagex keeps track of what IP address you login with and created the account with which is how multiple accounts get banned at once if all accounts are using the same IP address. A proxy is sort of a middleman that will hide your IP address by sending data to another server which sends the data to the receiving server (in this case, jagex). As far as how Runescape actually detects the bot is completely unknown in my opinion. A bunch of noobs will claim that you gotta do this, this, and this (such as having a certain name, being > level 3, bot only 5 hours a day, etc) to help improve your chances based on their experiences, but I think it's all bullshit especially since Jagex uses delayed bans. Unless you saw the algorithm Jagex uses to detect bots, your words have no weight. I would assume they somehow keep track of the actions associated with your character and if they see a pattern that's too static, they look deeper into your account and then your fked if you really are botting regardless of how old, leveled, or how many items the account has. I heard also that OSRS has no auto-detection system, so Mod Weath manually hands out bans. Anyways, feel free to correct me if you actually have evidence and know better.

Edited by organicjello