[SELLING] LVL 122, 137 QP, 1500+ TOTAL (07GP/Western Union)

n9rve

Before I start off I'd like to let you know that I'm the original owner of the account. I've had this account and you can see from my past posts of previous years me showing progress pics when it was being built, last year (exactly 311 days ago) I was scammed by someone on Sythe pretending to be a trusted person he asked to log-in to the account to play around with it for a bit because he was going to purchase for $250 USD. Ended up dropping my torso/firecape(s)/defender(s), and then proceeded to be a cunt and get it banned (then to find out it was a fake).

Anyway so I thought it was gf account, I haven't played since then (when f2p returned and I've decided to keep playing but unfortunately have no bank on my new 40 attack pure which will prob become a 60 att pure in the near future, so I'm going to sell this account for GP hopefully or western union and use it for gold so I can make a sick pure).

I have no desire to play as a main anymore and quite frankly only am playing right now because they've brought back f2p.

Account has most major quests done but need 175 qp to finish off barrows gloves (at drag gloves).

I'm giving you a free complimentary 30 days to the buyer, only willing to sell to trusted members of the forums/using an MM is a must as I'm not going to risk what happened last time and like many other times I've been fucked around.

Serious buyers only, I'm not interested in swaps or trades guys sorry sad.png. Scammers can get the fuck out of here,

My Skype: "Raja.Ankola"

33cbuah.jpg

6g906b.jpg

jl5sfp.jpg

Current Bid: $100

A/W: 75M

p.s sorry for any typos etc wrote this at 7am without sleeping.

Edited by Bismillahjarrod

Do not take any payments from @Yish

Goodluck with your sale! Nice account, and great price as-well happy.png

Thank you, and thanks for the forewarning :)

Account update: I got bronze-dragon defender and a firecape for the buyer today also.

Also went from 4m-65M cash stack staking today :), I'm looking to sell this account within a week or 2 but am in no rush and willing to wait for the right buyer. Considering bumping A/W to 90M tbh.

Thank you, and thanks for the forewarning smile.png

Account update: I got bronze-dragon defender and a firecape for the buyer today also.

Also went from 4m-65M cash stack staking today smile.png, I'm looking to sell this account within a week or 2 but am in no rush and willing to wait for the right buyer. Considering bumping A/W to 90M tbh.

Is my 50m offer still leading?