New account banned

mrclean225

From my experience of goldfarming, whenever I receive a ban it will always be on a monday-friday during the time Mod Weath is at work. Typically these bans are given to me anywhere from 9am-11am EST for me, but I'm sleeping at that time anyway. 

Oldschool does NOT have an automated ban system. The bans are given out by Mod Weath manually. 

However, I do believe they have an automated system for dishing out bans for accounts running on flagged IPs. In the past 4 months, the only 3 or 4 times I've ever had a ban while my bots were actually running, was anywhere between the times of 6-7PM EST which would be 11-12PM over in Cambridge where Jagex is located which is clearly NOT work hours, which is what makes me believe they were banned at that time because the IP's were already flagged, plus the IP's I was running those bots on were brand new proxies that were purchased from people that do sell proxies to other runescape customers.

Now, seeing as you posted this at 6:55, it fits right into what I said above. Best advice I can give you is to always test your IP's before botting on them. If you are running your bots during off hours at Jagex and you are disconnected and banned, I would put money down that the reason you were banned was because that IP is flagged and they have a system to manually give bans to accounts botting on flagged IPs. 

This is just from my experience anyway, and I'm not some kid running 2 yew cutters making 100k/hr.

• 4 weeks later...