Damn

Empathyfaith

Yeah, I've made about $50 from botting at druids from 50 strength all the way to 86 strength. Lots of HP levels, 50 attack to 70.

Made about 30m+ all using DruidKillah. tongue.png

My breaks went from 5 minutes to an hour.

Not bad, would you say a 40 attack 1 def pure would be able to train at druids making decent xp and cash? I plan on building something simple (I have a 40-55-1 right now and might get him p2p)

Not bad, would you say a 40 attack 1 def pure would be able to train at druids making decent xp and cash? I plan on building something simple (I have a 40-55-1 right now and might get him p2p)

Easy. Just bring food, I used trouts when I had I think 1 def or 40 def. I'm at like 50 or something, so I didn't need food.

So you like the Druid bot? Thinking about using it for mine

Druidkillah I've used since 1.x

Problem is..I got banned because I got it up at 7am (30% chance) and 70% because when it goes back to the druids, it stands 5 blocks away from the door and you'd have to manually move it to door. So it sat there from 7am until 3pm doing nothing. Logging out and in. So to Jagex, broken bot. Finally unbanned, and I saw I had no herbs. Last day of members too, so I can't buy bond..GG

• 4 weeks later...