get paid £5 for helping me

aaronwall

hello guys i have a problem with my runescape clients orion,swiftkit,browser and rs client they run at 50 fps but look choppy as hell when i turn my camera and walk around fps never drops tho where as if i run osbot with 1024 allocated ram its smooth as hell never looks choppy? i tried allocating ram to java and in jagex cache but it dosent change the choppyness on orion swiftkit browser and rs client! help me and ill pay u £5 gbp any way u want payed paypal,rsmembership code anythingtnight! first one solves it gets the money

orion is rs buddy the frames are 50 fps but it looks so choppy when i move the camera and walk around never used to have this problem

java is updated process set to real time and high dosent work

As another user said if your PC cannot handle the clients, there is something wrong with your PC not the actual clients themselves, (If you didn't already know that is) - I would suggest trying to scan your PC both with a anti-virus, to make sure there is nothing clogging your PC, and a possible defrag, you could also try uninstalling un-needed items/deleting old files and so forth.