PlazGaming Now Hiring!

goldpkerz

PlazGaming Services.

Currently OPEN ATM for Applications

Hello everyone, I will be hiring workers for our Services. We're looking for users that can do vast amounts of services, such as - power-leveling by hand/botting, woodcutting, mining, quest etc. Please keep in mind that any service you provide through our methods that 10% commision. (Speak with me to get more info.) will be docked. With that being said, however, you'll remain very busy with consistent work.

Requirements for Hiring

1. You must have a clean reputation, no TWC or off-site bans.

2. Feedback is preferred, but not a requirement
3. You must have a Skype so that we will be able to communicate.

If you do not meet some of these requirements, you'll be assessed further by me, Codar

Terms Of Service

1. free to enter..
2. You must finish an order that you have taken, if you decide to leave, you will not receive payment.
3. You're automatically responsible for scamming a user, I, Codar have no responsibility for your actions.
4. The deposit fee is non-refundable if you decide to leave or if you're kicked from the service, but I guarantee you will have orders and you WILL PROFIT.
5. You must finish the order that you've been assigned in time or else you'll be kicked.
6. You must keep a respectful attitude at all times, or else you will be forced to leave the service with no refund.
7. Going away for two or more days will result in being booted from the service unless you've warned us ahead of time.
8. You must add me, into a group chat over Skype if undergoing an order, failure to do so will result in being removed from the service entirely.
9. If you scammed somebody, you will NOT receive money for your orders or refund from your deposit fee.

If you're interested in joining our service, message me, with the private message title "Worker Application". Either that, or post below following the application format below -

Application:

How long are you online on weekdays/weekends?:

What is your Time Zone:

What kind of things can you do for our services (woodcutting, mining, quest, etc)?: 

Have you added either of my Skype ( daltonsalyars ) ? :

Why would you like to work for my services?:

Do you agree to the TOS?:

Edited by goldpkerz