League of Legends Boosting Service

Dard

Hello fellow OSBoters,

Im here to offer League of Legends Boosting service, compared to other websites offering these services to a very good price, on the EUWest Server(preferably as Im living in the EU).

I can boost up to Platinum, we will negotiate the timeframe and price.

My rank is Diamond, Season 4.

Been playing since Season 1.

2i9k0uv.png

TOS:

You are not allowed to change the password during the Service, if you do so the service will be canceled and not refunded.

You are not allowed to log in during the service, I might be in a game if you do so, however if you want to play, you simply have to PM me to make sure Im not in a game and therefor I know I wont be logging in when you are in a game, if you do want to play while the Service is active, the timeframe of the Service will be delayed.

I am allowed to decline any service, if I however am doing the Service and then decide to decline it, a full refund will be made by me.

Payment must be upfront, in either OS07 or PP.

Buying a service from me will result in you accepting my TOS.

In the near future i will use ur service , in the meantime i will watch ur progress and im waiting for more feedback smile.png

Thanks!

I do stream some of my League of Legends games in my spare time, not on the boosted accounts but on my own, so be sure to check it out if you want to see my progress.

twitch.tv/silverbet

Edited by Aggre

• 5 months later...

if anyone needs cheap boosting just call me.. i got a smurf acc thats unranked but have always been bronze so i can easily boost you to silver/gold/plat. ive played league for about 3 years and i was at plat last season on my main :>

feel free to pm me smile.png

make your own thread instead of ruining others.