Cant access market place

boyyo11

Hey guys, I have been around for awhile now. Just making private bots. While resently they did a ban wave to all my accounts i had botting fletching. Which I was considerably worried about now. My new lvl 3 mule I had made to get 99 fletch and make 20m+ got banned with about 87 fletching at about 5 days in. My main than with 99 fletch nd like 25m in fletching xp. I hade made like 30m from fletching. Both accounts than got banned again, which I dont know how my main got banned at all, I sit in cc, talk a bit, trade people, and occusionally try nd do diff skills but at this time I was only doing fletching for some time. Im just considering selling my main due to its nearly almost 70% maxed on rs3, and a very good starter acc for someone who wants to start 07. I have like 25m on 07, so itd be great. So I figured nd either sell or risk it for the bisket, bot to max combat than go back to money farming? What do you guys think and does anyone know why I cant post in the market place for accounts?