Ban Story's

Triumf

Been banned on an endless suplly off accounts!

But one that sticks to mind is that when I was watching the bot chop at catherby back using Scar&& SRL and had a feeling I was about to be banned so turned ther bot off and a jmod started talking from a yew tree asif he was a yew tree, pretty freaked me out!

i would have actually cried ...

Worst thing ever happened to me, was when I got banned on my main.. I only botted for a few hours on it. It was almost maxed on RS3 and I didn't bot a lot on there before. Then I botted some 07 on him, because ban rates were low as hell, but then I tried to log in and it was permed...
I then wrote a ticket about it, because it wasn't at home I botted on it - But it didn't work.. ;(

Being Reset -  I was botting fishing, i got from 1-83, in this time i caught over 22k lobsters then one day I went to log in I saw my fishing level was back to 1,I was placed from the fishing guild to outside of it. My account status remained the same and I kept all my items so it was pretty sick

Being banned for botting for 2 days - My main was recently banned for 2 days for botting, im use to being banned perm like all my gold farmers but because I was p2p i feel like they only banned me for 2 days.

Perm ban for botting - not really a story, been banned over 10000 times for botting over the past years. gold farmers for life.

Worst thing ever happened to me, was when I got banned on my main.. I only botted for a few hours on it. It was almost maxed on RS3 and I didn't bot a lot on there before. Then I botted some 07 on him, because ban rates were low as hell, but then I tried to log in and it was permed...

I then wrote a ticket about it, because it wasn't at home I botted on it - But it didn't work.. ;(

worst feeling mate

Being Reset - I was botting fishing, i got from 1-83, in this time i caught over 22k lobsters then one day I went to log in I saw my fishing level was back to 1,I was placed from the fishing guild to outside of it. My account status remained the same and I kept all my items so it was pretty sick

Being banned for botting for 2 days - My main was recently banned for 2 days for botting, im use to being banned perm like all my gold farmers but because I was p2p i feel like they only banned me for 2 days.

Perm ban for botting - not really a story, been banned over 10000 times for botting over the past years. gold farmers for life.

Would be awesome to get hp reset to 1-5