microsoft surface

Oliver

Make sure you get the Pro if you are to get one, the regular surfaces only run microsoft apps which is a dead store.

The Pro 3 is actually not expensive if you get the i3. The price rises when you get into i5 or i7 as well as larger storage space(believe it goes as low as 64gb and up to 256gb or 512gb).

I have a Pro 1 not a Pro 2, and I really enjoy it. The only thing I wish it had was a large screen which the Pro 3 offers. 

Make sure you get the real keyboard and not the touch one, that thing gets old really fast.

If I were to personally get a new surface pro, I'd get the pro 3 i5 128gb.

• Like 1

Make sure you get the Pro if you are to get one, the regular surfaces only run microsoft apps which is a dead store.

The Pro 3 is actually not expensive if you get the i3. The price rises when you get into i5 or i7 as well as larger storage space(believe it goes as low as 64gb and up to 256gb or 512gb).

I have a Pro 1 not a Pro 2, and I really enjoy it. The only thing I wish it had was a large screen which the Pro 3 offers. 

Make sure you get the real keyboard and not the touch one, that thing gets old really fast.

If I were to personally get a new surface pro, I'd get the pro 3 i5 128gb.

Thank you that answer helps me :) :)

The Pro 3 has a higher resolution than the Pro 2 (2160x1440 / 1920x1080)

The Pro 3 has better battery life compared to the Pro 2.

The Pro 3 has two 5 megapixel cameras, the Pro 2 has two 0.9 megapixel cameras.

You can expect more processing power (CPU-wise) from the Pro 3 as they range from i3/i5/i7 while the Pro 2 only supports an i5.

• Like 3