AUTOBUY | $1.50 LIFETIME | UNLIMITED Spotify, Netflix, and Minecraft Account Generator

Vial

I assume this is all stolen accounts?

Yes your assuming they are stolen.

Are there any legal issues with this?

Not any legal issues, promise. No credit card information is given with the accounts, owners have right to change the password, when they do, I obviously update the program and put more working ones in.

Edited by Vial

Why is this still open?

If the credit cards are attached to the account, and they aren't yours, then you're using someone else's credit cards. That's illegal.

If somehow you manage to fake the credit cards, then you're not paying for the netflix service at all. That's illegal, not to mention fraud.

How are you going to buy something when you don't have the credit card? It's attached, so what.. the person obviously bought the Netflix, so what does a credit card have to do with anything? The owner bought Netflix, there is no possible way you can get the persons card. Yeah, you can renew it if you wanted, but the person that has the netflix obviously would want it renewed anyways or they wouldn't have netflix. This isn't in any way stealing credit card information, it's rather using a Netflix account to watch movies, thanks for your post.

Edited by Vial

How are you going to buy something when you don't have the credit card? It's attached, so what.. the person obviously bought the Netflix, so what does a credit card have to do with anything? The owner bought Netflix, there is no possible way you can get the persons card. Yeah, you can renew it if you wanted, but the person that has the netflix obviously would want it renewed anyways or they wouldn't have netflix. This isn't in any way stealing credit card information, it's rather using a Netflix account to watch movies, thanks for your post.

lol so you have express permission from every single account holder that is paying for each account? I'd like to see that.

"They paid for the car, all I did was get in and drive it without them knowing. What do you mean that's against the law? If they didn't want it paid for, they wouldn't have paid for it. I can't get their credit card information from their car. What's the problem?"