Vyvanse vs. Adderall

StanaBol

had sum friends in osrs who said they took adderrall, but later  like 3-6 months ago when i came to osrs and greeted 1 guy who took adderall, he was like "who  r u" he didnt even recognize me, he turned queer and shit so i deleted him,  i told him that haha, are these side effects of adderall that he doesnt remember me.

i never took those though.

after a while of consuming adderall, person becomes frozen(slow thinking) or some shit like that.

actually idk the symptoms/ side effects/benefits of adderall because i never took it, thats just my theory.

had sum friends in osrs who said they took adderrall, but later  like 3-6 months ago when i came to osrs and greeted 1 guy who took adderall, he was like "who  r u" he didnt even recognize me, he turned queer and shit so i deleted him,  i told him that haha, are these side effects of adderall that he doesnt remember me.

i never took those though.

after a while of consuming adderall, person becomes frozen(slow thinking) or some shit like that.

actually idk the symptoms/ side effects/benefits of adderall because i never took it, thats just my theory.

oh my...