Dispute against Lolop99. Account recovered

NavyYolo

Disputed member: lolop99

Thread Link: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/60674-selling-gdker-style-account-707055lost-city-doneno-bansoriginal-owner/#entry673327

Explanation: I bought this account from him 2 months ago, and now the account has been recovered.

Evidence: I could upload a truckload of pictures here but you can ask anything needed from me! User claimed that he has not set any recoveries but i have a later picture of his recoveries he sent me. Also i have feedback and he has my feedback from the account trade.

• Like 1

1.1 month ago sold the acc not 2.

2.I have write in notepad all instrudaction like usernames,passwords,email address etc.

i had keylogger days ago and i automaticaly reinstalled the windows cuz i have stolen some emails like facebooks and etc.

i didn't recovered back account.But i have 1 brother so i don't think he recovered back acc or not he only 11 years old and i asked too him.i hope i can help you with this situation (sorry for bad english I can't write my right post cuz i don't really speak english)

1.1 month ago sold the acc not 2.

2.I have write in notepad all instrudaction like usernames,passwords,email address etc.

i had keylogger days ago and i automaticaly reinstalled the windows cuz i have stolen some emails like facebooks and etc.

i didn't recovered back account.But i have 1 brother so i don't think he recovered back acc or not he only 11 years old and i asked too him.i hope i can help you with this situation (sorry for bad english I can't write my right post cuz i don't really speak english)

What you can do is help recovering the account and give it back or refund the account.