Pauwel - Trade With Caution!

Scout

I added him earlier on Skype because he had a $50 iTunes card for sale.  Tonight I only had 10M 07, and he asked me to sell him it, and said "$3.1/mill", jokingly I said "how about the iTunes card for it wink.png " he said sure, so we were going to trade and I said I wanted a middleman.  He said he was only willing to "use an admin as a middleman, with a 15% fee and that I must pay it".  I told him nope, I'll be using Roomscape, he has 900+ Feedback, and is free, if you won't trust him, clearly a scammer.

After I had this conversation, I noticed Pauwel has received a "negative rep" by someone saying they got scammed.  This user has not filed a report yet on here, but I'm hoping he will soon.  I'm just making this thread to warn users of Pauwel, as clearly he is just trying to scam people.   Telling me he will only use an admin as the MM with a 15% fee, is to just try and bait me into going first.

Skype convo we had:

AQeDk5A.png

Proof it's his skype:

GIV7aqz.png

Negative feed-back left by var c:

9nXYxpf.png

I forwaded this thread to Var C, hopefully he will be able to provide some solid proof of Pauwel, but in the mean time this thread serves as a warning for his shadey actions.

• Like 2