Instant Perm Ban

Vihtic

After 07 bots had really become popular, I made a new account and got it pretty far, but I got a 2 day ban, and then a permanent ban. I wasn't so upset at the time because the game was getting boring but recently a couple of friends came back so I wanted to build up a new account.

I got it to 45 magic, and about 30 in each combat stat. The next morning, I was permanently banned. No 2-day ban prior or anything. I was reading about flagged IPs and it makes a lot of sense that that's the problem because I have a static IP and I was instantly banned with no suspension.

I really want to play, but I also must bot. I just don't have time to manually click over and fucking over again to train. I have a few hours at my computer working so I'm able to babysit the client but I'm afraid of getting banned again. I'm planning on purchasing a VPN to use but would that mean I would have to always play with it on? (because of my flagged home IP) Or is there an easier way to change my home IP address?

Noooooooo you don't need to purchase any vpns man, i actually had the exact same problem, but worse... just download tunnelbear vpn, google it. just when you bot make sure you turn it on, if u bot even for a second with the vpn switched off, it will trigger jagex's shit and fuck you in the ear. trust me, i've had it the worse! any more info about the vpn;tunnelbear , shoot me a pm 

Not sure if this is ok to mention, but I think it needs to be:

It's also really easy to crack wireless passwords, ESPECIALLY if they are WEP, I've got access to a few neighbouring routers for botting. (It's not very legal though, depending on where you live)

If anyone's interested search aircrack-ng, I'd recommend using https://github.com/derv82/wifite, it makes things a lot easier. You should also change your computer's hostname to something that won't throw up red flags if someone sees it on the network. I've got mine set to "router"

Edited by Aerospark